When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her.
The history of civilization could actually be written in terms of the level of its women.”
Could The Problem Be You?
This Is The Man Our Society Needs!
The First, Middle, Last And Only Question
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
If You Can’t Guess What? It’s OK
The Question: The Answer
Again, are you worthy of your Beloved? Do you fight to gain virtue, and become the best moral example of yourself daily? In essence, fighting the spiritual battle within yourself. Never relenting?
Look, this is why you are Christian! Lean on the Father. Ask him to send the Holy Spirit to guide you, and help you fight. Pray, fast and prepare for battle!
See this is how you change a bad wife. She and your family, follow your lead. If you fall, they fall. If you rise, they rise. You must protect them from yourself. By being the best moral example of a man, you're able to muster.
No excuses, no whining; just freakin' do it!
In This Article: How We've Rocked It!
- You learned the beginnings of how to start to turn your marriage around.
- You've started to consider the worthiness of you as a husband.
- Also, if you have a bad wife; maybe you could be the problem.
- Lastly, get in the fight, and begin fighting the spiritual battle today!
What's Coming Next?
In My Upcoming Article We'll Focus On:
- Pride and egoism in marriage, and how it can cost you your Beloved.
- Seven examples of men who have let pride murder their marriage. And how not to let his happen to you!
- Also, an old secret you can use to help you keep your marriage on track.