Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Like Video Better? Subscribe On YouTube
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Clue #10: Has The Bickering Increased?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Are You And Your Wife Growing Apart?
In this 45th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to separate from you!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
- Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
- In this tenth episode of the Save My Catholic Marriage Minute we discuss clue #10
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 45 - Show Notes
Hello, I’m Jerry Jacobs Jr. and welcome to Save My Catholic Marriage Minute:
Where my main mission is to keep you…out of divorce court!
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute is for you if…
Your wife has asked for a divorce or separation.
Your wife has left the home, or you are separated.
Your wife is in the home, but you are in separate bedrooms.
Your marriage is just plain boring and or, has no passion.
You engage in the marital embrace less than weekly or severe (less than once a month!)
You are divorced but didn’t want it.
Or, you are determined not to have your marriage end up like any of the above situations!
Now, if you fit in one of these categories and want to know how to fix it, follow these three steps…
Listen to this marriage minute.
After listening visit www.SaveMyCatholicMarriage.com
Sign up to watch the Marriage Masterclass to learn how to repair your marriage!
Present The Marriage Minute Content
So, what are the behaviors of a troubled wife?
Moreover, what are the clues your wife displays when she is unhappy and planning to leave?
In essence, what are the clues your wife wants a divorce?
Or better yet when it happens, how do you fix it?
I’m going to go over each of 30 clues, one by one in a series of 30 episodes…
Which I call (Hell On Earth: The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife)
In this series I’ll give you the benefit of my over 35 years of experience in marriage.
I’ve been married twice, my first wife died of Leukemia, and we were on the verge of divorce at the time.
And in my current marriage, I began to see the same issues that caused the chaos in my first marriage.
So, I had to do something.
And that something was…
I put together a step-by-step system to help men stay…out…of…divorce court!
Because I know from experience that no one teaches us how to build a great, loving, passionate, and exciting marriage over decades!
Hey, you can keep your head in the sand and ignore these clues of a troubled wife if you want to…
But I guarantee (not promise)…
You will be getting a lawyer…
and dividing up your assets eventually!
If you have even one of these clues…
you should begin to perk up and nip this in the bud.
If you have two or more, you are already extremely behind…
and better get on your job as a man and husband.
Because you better believe…
she has begun what I like to call…
the woman’s exit strategy.
Where she’s begun planning how to exit your marriage!
Believe me if you don’t wake up…
she will wake you up real quick…
by taking you on a journey through divorce court hell!!!
So, before we review clue #10 let’s go over the one’s we’ve covered so far…
- 1) Does she seem distant?
- 2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
- 3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
- 4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
- 5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
- 6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
- 7) Does she take longer to answer your phone or text messages?
- 8) Does she try and control you?
- 9) Have her conversations become short and to the point?
So, what is the #10 clue that your wife may want a divorce?…(drum roll please)
Has the bickering increased?
Oh boy, you had better watch out for this.
Bickering almost always leads eventually to a habit of full blown arguments.
The pressures of marriage, money, kids, the job…
And the big daddy of the all unfulfilled intimacy…
begins to weigh on your marriage and especially your wife…
even though she doesn’t say anything.
So, these unsaid pressures manifest themselves through small bickering sessions.
They seem innocent at first.
But as you more and more start neglecting her…
not appreciating her…
not understanding that all women no matter their income level are high maintenance…
and need validation of your love daily.
She starts the first phase of the women’s exit strategy…
Which is her starting to control you.
Which encourages the bickering…
to turn into all out arguments of dissatisfaction with you.
So, what do you do?
You begin blaming her for everything…
So, she blames you for everything!
And before you know it…
we have all-out war!
Sound familiar? If not, it should! BAM!
Again, follow these three steps fix your marriage…Now…Not Later!
- Step 1: Determine if you are in one of the following situations…
- Your wife has asked for a divorce or separation.
- Your wife has left the home, or you are separated.
- Your wife is in the home, but you are in separate bedrooms.
- Your marriage is just plain boring and or, has no passion.
- You engage in the marital embrace less than weekly or severe (less than once a month!)
- You are divorced, but didn’t want it.
- Step 2: If so, then visit SaveMyCatholicMarriage.com
- Step 3: Sign up to watch the Marriage Masterclass to learn how to repair your marriage!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.