Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
How To Deal With A Sexless Marriage!
In this 54th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 54th episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #16...
- You are in a sexless marriage
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- More help with a sexless marriage in this article: Sexless Marriage the top 24 reasons for intimacy anguish in marriage
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 54 - Show Notes
So, what are the behaviors of a troubled wife?
Moreover, what are the clues your wife displays when she is unhappy and considering or planning to leave your marriage?
A more important question is why?
Do you know…do you even care?
Those of you listening who think your wife will never leave you are in a dream world.
And if right now the answer to the question of, “Are you and your wife as emotionally close as you could be?” is no or I’m not sure…
You have entered the Wife’s Exit Strategy Zone where your wife is considering or has considered what to do about the lack of emotional connection in your marriage.
Why? Because for her this is the most important thing (above God, the children, her duty as a wife or mother etc.)
Once the closeness is gone, she will start telling herself, “This is not what I signed up for!”
Then comes the question, Can I be happier with him or without him?
If the answer, is I can be happier. Sadly, she will start planning her exit strategy. And you her husband will not even suspect it.
For this reason, the clues in this series are so valuable as they give you an idea of what is about to happen, if you are willing to see and act upon them!
If you make the rookie mistake and think, she is being emotional or I’ll take care of this later…
You’ll find that later never comes and your wife and family have exited stage left!
Because I know from experience that no one teaches us how to build a great, loving, passionate, and exciting marriage over decades!
So, in my effort to help you, I present to you the clues that if noticed or better yet removed from your marriage, will help you rekindle it and save you and your family much pain and agony!
In today’s episode, we cover clue #11…that your wife wants a divorce
We’ll go into this more after the break.
After the segment pose the question…
What do you think? Call (313) Radical to comment
Do you have a troubled wife?
Call (313) 723-4225 now! or call from your browser…
Inserting the URL…CallinStudio.com/RADICAL1
Remember get all of your marriage questions answered every…
Monday thru Friday 10am eastern
Encourage listeners to call…
Hey has your wife said she needs some space? Call me right now at (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225 I need to talk to you!
Hey, has your wife been having an affair? Call me right now at (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225 for answers on how to deal with this!
Hey has your wife asked you to move out? I need to speak to you right now…call (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225
Before I tell you the #16 clue let’s review the previous 15…
- 1) Does she seem distant?
- 2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
- 3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
- 4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
- 5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
- 6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
- 7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
- 8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
- 9) Has the bickering increased?
- 10) Has the arguing increased?
- 11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
- 12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
- 13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
- 14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
- 15) You make love less than once per week
So, what is clue #16 that your wife wants a divorce?
Drum roll please – You engage in the marital embrace less than once per month SEVERE!
This means plain and simple that you are in a sexless marriage
When a married couple gets to this stage both have become just too comfortable.
They are not seeking God or moving towards God in their marriage.
As God gave us the gift of procreation to help create souls and send those children back to Him as saints.
There are many reasons for a sexless marriage and I cover them extensively in my article…
Sexless Marriage the top 24 reasons for intimacy anguish in marriage.
Which is on my website CatholicAlpha.com or you can just Google that article and it will come up.
The technical criteria for a sexless marriage is the couple makes love less than 10 times per year.
Like I said there are many reasons for a sexless marriage…
Depression, infidelity, actual physical pain, lack of trust, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, selfishness, mental illness, pornography, masturbation to name a few.
But the big one that hits home is a Godless marriage
Many husbands don’t realize that they must enter the spiritual battle daily to keep evil out of their marriage and home.
It’s hard enough with Christ and the sacraments…
Without Christ and the sacraments it is impossible to keep evil out of your marriage and home.
And that in a nutshell is what a sexless marriage is.
Satan has walked right past the distracted husband and went upstairs and got in bed with his wife and children.
Which means that the wife has become demonically influenced.
How can a couple expect their marriage to last, be fruitful, fulfilling, and magnificent if they are not making love on a regular basis?
You can’t. Sure there are Josephite marriages. Where the couple decides together to be as the Holy Family was.
But these are rare and many that do them really should not being doing them because this is not the purpose God has set for them.
For most couples, especially Catholic couples their purpose is to make love, be fruitful and prosper.
To actually show the world God’s view of what a beautiful and holy marriage looks like…
so society will be drawn to that blissfulness!
Also there is this crazy trend going around that menopausal wives have decided to stop having sex with their husbands.
This is pure evil and obviously these old biddies don’t understand the meaning of marriage and it purpose.
The meaning and purpose of marriage in this order is to pro create
For the formation and education of children
And the unity of the spouses which is far down the line from the other two
So if a wife is refusing to make love to her husband because in her mind well I can’t have kids anymore…
She is breaking God’s will because of the third purpose for marriage which is the unity of the spouses.
Our job as Christian couples is to present what a great and holy marriage is in public and to our kids, friends, society etc.
So, if we are not being loving, intimate, and holy in our marriage…
how are we to portray what a loving and great marriage is to a society full of evil and contempt for Our Lord?
Really think about that!
Lastly, if a couple is in a sexless marriage which again means…
They make love less than 10 times per year…
The emotional connection is gone. And they are in a boring, lackluster, mediocre marriage
And if this is your marriage then what fire, desire, love, and craving, and passion do you show for Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ?
I’ll tell you, if this is your marriage (which means this is your vocation in life)…
Your fire for Christ is boring, lackluster, mediocre, and lukewarm as well.
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.