Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Clue #20: You Beat Her Home, When Before She Was Already Home!
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Pay Attention: Has She Started Coming Home Later Than Normal?
In this 58th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 58th episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #20...
- Is your wife staying out later than normal?
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- Caller #1 - My wife says I'm lazy and wants to leave.
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 58 - Show Notes
IS THE CHAOS OF DIVORCE BETTER?
- 1) Her leaving?
- 2) All the paperwork?
- 3) The time spent at the lawyers office?
- 4) The endless hours preparing for court?
- 5) The custody battle over the kids?
- 6) Only getting to see the kids once every other weekend?
- 7) All the wasted money and resources?
- 8) Losing the house?
- 9) Losing the property?
- 10) Losing the cars?
- 11) Her treating you like a complete stranger?
- 12) Having to get a part-time job to make ends meet?
- 13) Having to now go to separate Churches
- 14) Not being around your friends, because those are her friends too?
- 15) The kids growing up with split up parents?
- 16) Hoping the kids will be ok, knowing deep down they won't?
- 17) The kids as adults having no examples of a good marriage?
- 18) So, they quit too just as their parents did!
WOULDN'T IT BE SO MUCH BETTER TO COME HOME TO...
- peace, a happy and loving wife, who loves, respects, and is completely devoted to you?
- Just an all-around beautiful marriage and family?
- This is why you must listen to these clues even if you are already in marriage crisis!
In today’s episode, we cover clue #19…that your wife wants a divorce
We’ll go into this more after the break.
After the segment pose the question…
What do you think? Call (313) Radical to comment
Do you have a troubled wife?
Call (313) 723-4225 now! or call from your browser…
Inserting the URL…CallinStudio.com/RADICAL1
Remember get all of your marriage questions answered every…
Monday thru Friday 10am eastern
Encourage listeners to call…
Hey has your wife said she needs some space? Call me right now at (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225 I need to talk to you!
Hey, has your wife been having an affair? Call me right now at (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225 for answers on how to deal with this!
Hey has your wife asked you to move out? I need to speak to you right now…call (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225
Before I tell you the #20 clue let’s review the previous 19…
1) Does she seem distant?
2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
9) Has the bickering increased?
10) Has the arguing increased?
11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
15) You make love less than once per week
16) You make love less than once a month
17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
19) Lately, does she dress nicer, or more provocative?
So, what is clue #20 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – Lately are you beating her home when before she was already home?
Ok this is a no brainer, right?
Most all men pick up on this one.
But there a few mistakes they make.
One is they hire someone or they follow her.
Two they confront her and cause a huge argument.
Three they go and find the man and confront him and cause violence and someone is hurt or put in jail.
Four once they know she is having an affair they go to the persons house or their wife’s new house.
Let’s take these one at a time.
First off I learned in my first marriage to not follow anyone.
She is grown and I can’t control anything she does anyway.
Number two, confronting her and causing an argument…
The mistake men in this situation make is they get verbal and physical…
which means things happen that can’t be taken back.
And continually over the years she uses it as a barrier over and over again…
of how you hit her or called her a certain name!
Not to mention, she calls the Po Po on him and he is put in jail for the night.
And many times he is arrested in front of the kids.
This is never good.
And goes back to my first point of trying to control someone who is grown.
Also, if your instincts are telling you your wife is messing around, they are probably correct.
But the way to confront her is not with an argument…
but to just let her know that you know what she is doing…
and that it has to stop, if she has any desire that your marriage will or can get better.
Then let her take it from there!
Don’t argue or debate or fight.
If she wants to explain herself that is fine.
All you do is listen and reserve all of your comments and thoughts for after you have had time to digest what she’s told you.
This keeps you out of jail and from saying or doing anything stupid…
which your children may hear or watch you taken away in handcuffs.
The third point of confronting the man is completely illogical.
This many times causes the police to get involved and all the police see is this crazy man trying to harm an innocent man.
You know it’s like in football…
the referee never sees the first punch only the retaliation.
Next in the homewrecker’s eyes your wife is his now.
You messed up and lost her…
and he feels since she came to him, she now belongs to him!
And that you are the one intruding on his fun!
The fourth point of going to the man’s house to see if your wife is there is also illogical.
And most times you get more than what you bargained for…
I knew a man who was obsessive.
And so one night he went down to the man’s house and saw his wife’s car there.
But oh no, he didn’t stop there.
He decides to go up to the bedroom window and look in.
And of course you know what he saw…
The whole deal and his wife was making pleasurable noises and it really destroyed him.
Gentlemen, you can’t get that kind of seen out of your head…Ever!
Moreover, if and when you and your wife work it out, you’ll always see that horror in your mind.
So, I’ve just told you how to handle all of these marriage horrors if they occur.
But the best way to handle all of these, and all of the clues in this series…
is to stop them from happening before they happen in the first place…
How, by you not becoming distracted with your relationship with God and your Beloved…
Do ya feel me?…BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.