Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Clue #22: You Can't Make Her Laugh Anymore!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:06:21 — 45.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems for men!
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Why You Are Unable To Make Her Laugh!
In this 60th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you! Why doesn’t someone jump in and say…Hey man, wake up, you are hurting her, you are losing her…you are killing her inside with each criticism, disapproval, name called!
Why doesn’t someone jump in and say…Hey man, wake up, you are hurting her, you are losing her…you are killing her inside with each criticism, disapproval, name called!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 60th episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #22...
- Why you are unable to make your wife laugh anymore!
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- Caller #1 - My husband snores and I am ready to sleep in another bedroom!
- Vital Sleep claims to reduce or eliminate your snoring: https://www.vitalsleep.com/
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 60 - Show Notes
So, what are the behaviors of a troubled wife?
Moreover, what are the clues your wife displays when she is unhappy and considering or planning to leave your marriage?
A more important question is why?
Do you know…do you even care?
Those of you listening who think your wife will never leave you are in a dream world.
And if right now the answer to the question of, “Are you and your wife as emotionally close as you could be?” is no or I’m not sure…
You have entered the Wife’s Exit Strategy Zone where your wife is considering or has considered what to do about the lack of emotional connection in your marriage.
Why? Because for her this is the most important thing (above God, the children, her duty as a wife or mother etc.)
Once the closeness is gone, she will start telling herself, “This is not what I signed up for!”
Then comes the question, Can I be happier with him or without him?
If the answer, is I can be happier. Sadly, she will start planning her exit strategy. And you her husband will not even suspect it.
For this reason, the clues in this series are so valuable as they give you an idea of what is about to happen, if you are willing to see and act upon them!
If you make the rookie mistake and think, she is being emotional or I’ll take care of this later…
You’ll find that later never comes and your wife and family have exited stage left!
Because I know from experience that no one teaches us how to build a great, loving, passionate, and exciting marriage over decades!
So, in my effort to help you, I present to you the clues that if noticed or better yet removed from your marriage, will help you rekindle it and save you and your family much pain and agony!
- Before I tell you the #22 clue let’s review the previous 21…
- 1) Does she seem distant?
- 2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
- 3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
- 4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
- 5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
- 6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
- 7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
- 8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
- 9) Has the bickering increased?
- 10) Has the arguing increased?
- 11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
- 12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
- 13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
- 14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
- 15) You make love less than once per week
- 16) You make love less than once a month
- 17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
- 18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
- 19) Lately, does she dress nicer, or more provocative?
- 20) Are you beating her home, when before she was already home?
- 21) She blames you for everything wrong in your marriage!
So, what is clue #22 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – You just can’t seem to make her laugh anymore?
I remember in my first marriage when my wife stopped laughing.
I was so clueless, I never even realized it.
I never noticed how depressed she was and worse, her unhappiness!
That is a very sad thing for a husband…
when he realizes that he is not the twinkle of his beloved’s eye anymore.
This makes our situation become real and we begin to see the seriousness of it.
The really unfortunate thing is, it happens so very slow!
We just don’t see it.
Looking back we do…
The arguing, the bickering, the debating, the criticizing and blaming.
It all takes its toll on her and our relationship.
Why doesn’t someone jump in and say…
Hey man, wake up, you are hurting her, you are losing her…
you are killing her inside with each criticism, disapproval, name called.
Honestly, looking back on my situation…
I believe the Holy Spirit really tried to talk to me.
But, I just didn’t listen, or know how to listen.
I really regret that I was unable to feel and hear the taps of Our Lord when he was trying to speak to me.
So, what does it mean when your Beloved no longer let’s herself go by laughing at your jokes, goofiness, and playfulness?
In a nutshell, it means pain!
The pain of her believing you no longer love her is becoming unbearable for her…
The bad communication, the mistrust, the doubt, the avoidance of intimacy.
It’s very overwhelming!
So, she is beginning to shut down.
To avoid you.
What you see may seem like anger…
And yes, many time pain does display itself as anger in women.
The I love you, but I’m not in love with you line.
The I need space line.
The it’s me, not you line.
These all spell doom for the unsuspecting husband.
But my friend, there is a way to avoid this.
As I’ve said in many of the other clues…
Please open your eyes now…
Pay attention to her every move, mood, and pain.
It’s your responsibility as her Beloved…
to protect her, not hurt her.
To love her, not neglect her.
To draw her to you, not, push her away!
This is your mission given unto you by Our Heavenly Father!
Name calling, arguing, avoiding the problems…
does nothing but cause both of you to shut down on each other.
And that is just as bad as yelling and arguing!
Someone has to take the lead and do whatever it takes…
to get the relationship to greatness and out of mediocrity
And it just so happens…
That the decision has already been made for who is responsible for that task.
As God said to our first Father Adam…
My son, you are now responsible for all of this.
Now…what…are you…going to do…with it! …BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.