Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Why Your Wife Is Being Secretive And Vague
In this 64th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 64th episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #26...
- Why your wife is keeping secrets and being vague even when you ask her.
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- Caller #1 - My wife lied before we were married, do I have a legitimate case for an annulment?
- Caller #2 - What is one important thing a husband can do in marriage crisis to get himself out of it?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 64- Show Notes
So, what are the behaviors of a troubled wife?
Moreover, what are the clues your wife displays when she is unhappy and considering or planning to leave your marriage?
A more important question is why?
Do you know…do you even care?
Those of you listening who think your wife will never leave you are in a dream world.
And if right now the answer to the question of, “Are you and your wife as emotionally close as you could be?” is no or I’m not sure…
You have entered the Wife’s Exit Strategy Zone where your wife is considering or has considered what to do about the lack of emotional connection in your marriage.
Why? Because for her this is the most important thing (above God, the children, her duty as a wife or mother etc.)
Once the closeness is gone, she will start telling herself, “This is not what I signed up for!”
Then comes the question, Can I be happier with him or without him?
If the answer, is I can be happier. Sadly, she will start planning her exit strategy. And you her husband will not even suspect it.
For this reason, the clues in this series are so valuable as they give you an idea of what is about to happen, if you are willing to see and act upon them!
If you make the rookie mistake and think, she is being emotional or I’ll take care of this later…
You’ll find that later never comes and your wife and family have exited stage left!
Because I know from experience that no one teaches us how to build a great, loving, passionate, and exciting marriage over decades!
So, in my effort to help you, I present to you the clues that if noticed or better yet removed from your marriage, will help you rekindle it and save you and your family much pain and agony!
Clues my wife may want a divorce clue #26
We’ll go into this more after the break.
Before I tell you the #26 clue let’s review the previous 25…
1) Does she seem distant?
2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
9) Has the bickering increased?
10) Has the arguing increased?
11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
15) You make love less than once per week
16) You make love less than once a month
17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
19) Lately, does she dress nicer, or more provocative?
20) Are you beating her home, when before she was already home?
21) She blames you for everything wrong in your marriage!
22) You can’t seem to make her laugh anymore
23) Her phone is now hidden and locked
24) She no longer cares where you’ve been or keeps tabs on you
25) Her hugs and kisses seem shorter with no feeling
So, what is clue #26 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – She is keeping secrets and being vague even when you ask her.
This clue is kind of the sister clue to clue #23 about her locked phone.
Trust just means so much.
And when a married couple starts to allow mistrust to enter into their marriage…
All hell brakes loose.
For this reason it is so very important to be an open book for your beloved.
That way it is hard for Satan to interject himself into the relationship through mistrust.
Mistrust can grow like a cancer.
Also, a great companion of mistrust is selfishness.
Wives need validation of their husbands love daily.
And when they don’t get it…
They start to wonder if his feelings for her are fading or genuine.
As a husband, being able to spot this through observation is very important.
The big clue is her nagging you.
When your wife begins nagging you…
This is the first phase of the Wife’s Exit Strategy.
And means that your marriage problems are real and require immediate attention.
The way to combat nagging…
is to basically stop neglecting her and giving her more attention…
and placing her and your marriage at the top of your priority list.
Usually, by the time a husband realizes that his wife is keeping secrets…
Things like an emotional affair, physical affair, secret outings and trips with divorced and single women have already been occurring.
You see, divorced women always stick their nose into married women’s business.
They are damaged and don’t realize it…
and unknowingly give advice to a wife that can…
and usually does…
cause unrest in a family and marriage.
You see, divorced women don’t mean to be cruel or uncaring.
But misery loves company.
Satan never stops.
It all starts out innocently enough right.
The wife is having problems at home and confides in the divorced woman.
They then become friends.
And then the divorced woman cascades all of her so-called wisdom onto your beloved.
Who has no clue what is really going on.
For this reason as a husband, you must be on your game and your radar must always be in research and rescue mode.
If not, single and divorced women will corrupt your wife.
And then the secrets begin.
You even ask her about what is going on, and she is very vague and uncooperative.
Sometimes, a wife doesn’t even try and hide her relationships of these kind.
Because she sees nothing wrong with it.
If you look at good and great marriages.
The wives and husbands very rarely hangout or spend time with single people.
They mainly spend time with other married couples.
Why, to build friendships and because other married couples are for the most part…
trying to do what they are doing.
Have a good marriage, raise their kids, and collaborate with God.
People who are not married are not bad…
they just have different goals and priorities in life.
Again, the way to stop mistrust and secrets…
is to nip them in the bud early…
by having a habit of…
you and your wife being open and honest with each other on a daily basis.
Going on date night, having bonding conversations each and every night.
No marriage killers of arguing, bickering, criticizing, blaming etc.
Sharing and collaboration on projects and coming to decisions together on God, your marriage, and children.
This assures your wife that you value her input and opinion.
This keeps your marriage and relationship strong…
But more important, makes it very hard for anything or anyone to rupture that relationship...
Because you are each others best friend…BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.