Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Why She No Longer Looks At You Lovingly
In this 67th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 67th episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #29...
- Why your wife no longer looks at you or makes loving eye contact...
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- Caller #1 - Divorce court mediation is more about money than fairness!
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 67- Show Notes
IS THE CHAOS OF DIVORCE BETTER?
1) Her leaving?
2) All the paperwork?
3) The time spent at the lawyers office?
4) The endless hours preparing for court?
5) The custody battle over the kids?
6) Only getting to see the kids once every other weekend?
7) All the wasted money and resources?
8) Losing the house?
9) Losing the property?
10) Losing the cars?
11) Her treating you like a complete stranger?
12) Having to get a part-time job to make ends meet?
13) Having to now go to separate Churches
14) Not being around your friends, because those are her friends too?
15) The kids growing up with split up parents?
16) Hoping the kids will be ok, knowing deep down they won't?
17) The kids as adults having no examples of a good marriage?
18) So, they quit too just as their parents did!
WOULDN'T IT BE SO MUCH BETTER TO COME HOME TO...
peace, a happy and loving wife, who loves, respects, and is completely devoted to you?
Just an all-around beautiful marriage and family?
This is why you must listen to these clues even if you are already in marriage crisis!
Clues my wife may want a divorce clue #28
We’ll go into this more after the break.
Before I tell you the #29 clue let’s review the previous 28…
1) Does she seem distant?
2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
9) Has the bickering increased?
10) Has the arguing increased?
11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
15) You make love less than once per week
16) You make love less than once a month
17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
19) Lately, does she dress nicer, or more provocative?
20) Are you beating her home, when before she was already home?
21) She blames you for everything wrong in your marriage!
22) You can’t seem to make her laugh anymore
23) Her phone is now hidden and locked
24) She no longer cares where you’ve been or keeps tabs on you
25) Her hugs and kisses seem shorter with no feeling
26) She is keeping secrets and being vague even when you ask her
27) She doesn’t care you spend too much time with friends
28) She places her parents above you!
So, what is clue #29 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – She no longer looks at you, or makes loving eye contact!
Don’t take this for granted!
Wives and women love to flirt!
And one of the greatest flirting techniques of all time is the loving eye contact.
That no one in the room sees or understands but the two Beloveds who are united with God and themselves.
I remember one time on our anniversary that my wife and I went over to a friends house.
And we caressed each other the whole night.
And frankly it made the other guests uncomfortable.
Because of the love we showed each other.
The whole night my wife and I looked at each other very lovingly and romantically.
We couldn’t get enough of each other.
This comes from us trying to actually get into each other.
To be passionate and excited about the one who we say we adore and are devoted to.
This is the problem with most married couples today.
They have no passion or even try to display passion and excitement for each other.
And we wonder why the divorce rate is north of 50 percent!
I can’t say it enough…
Gentlemen, if your marriage is boring and lackluster…
It is because we as husbands are boring and lackluster.
Just as with Christ.
Knowledge of Christ is passion for Christ!
If your Beloved has stopped making eye contact with you…
Or worse yet (loving eye contact)…
This means the passion and excitement and emotional closeness is wavering.
And you must at all costs get back in the game.
And let that woman know that she is the one and only one that you cherish and desire.
Because if you don’t…
Some other homewrecker surely will.
There is a saying I have.
That if you don’t want your woman…
There is someone out there that surely does!
Communication without words is the hallmark of true lovers.
Has your Beloved stopped winking at you?
Has she stopped making you the apple of her eye?
Could she care less if you communicate non-verbally anymore?
Worst case scenario…
Has another man gained her loving eye contact?
Love the one you’re with my brother…
Love the one you’re with!
It’s much cheaper and more exciting…
If you would only…
open your eyes and see the gift God has giving you!…BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.