Shacking Up - Is She Really Happy?
What dating questions linger in your mind? In this seventh episode...
- What is your true mission as a man, and why hasn't anyone ever told you?
- Shacking up with your girlfriend (is this a good idea - Yes Or No?)
- The 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church, what is the 7th reason men are responsible?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
Dating Questions Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4786599-Testimony-by-Archbishop-Carlo-Maria-Vigan%C3%B2.html
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church.
- Video - Fr. Chad Ripperger: How To Raise A Man
- What the Catholic Alph podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - "The Seven Big Myths About Marriage" Dr. Christopher Kaczor
Dating Questions: Can Your Shack Up Pass The Happy Test?
Episode 7 - Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 7 - BAM!
Dating Questions (Quote Of The Day)
Love is primarily in the will, not in the emotions or the glands.
The will is like the voice; the emotions are like the echo.
The pleasure associated with love, or what is today called "sex," is the frosting on the cake;
its purpose is to make us love the cake, not ignore it.
The greatest illusion of lovers, is to believe that the intensity of their sexual attraction, is the guarantee of the perpetuity of their love.
It is because of this failure to distinguish between the glandular and spiritual…
Or between sex, which we have in common with animals, and love, which we have in common with God, that marriages are so full of deception.
What some people love is not a person, but the experience of being in love.
The first is irreplaceable; the second is not.
As soon as the glands cease to react with their pristine force, couples who identified emotionalism and love claim they no longer love one another.
If such is the case, they never loved the other person in the first place;
They only loved being loved, which is the highest form of egotism."
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reason Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #7 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 7 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first five…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimonial.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #7 in the document)
Comment on quote!
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#7) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
(#7) They understand their mission and purpose as men - to protect, defend, and serve (God-Marriage-Wife-Family-Society)
- I truly believe that men today have no idea what their purpose is in this life
- We go by day to day distracted with our man toys.
- Anytime anyone brings up their mortality or the true meaning of their lives, the conversation quickly changes.
- Because no one wants to consider their life’s end (their death, mortality, that they’re truly not immortal)
- This is a buzz killer for men.
- But it shouldn’t be!
- Because when we consider our death, we immediately pose the questions
- Is there a God?
- Why am I here?
- What is the purpose for my suffering.
- Just like when a loved one dies.
- We consider our own mortality (for about 10 seconds!) then move on to another toy or distraction.
- Look, it’s good to consider death,
- Because we then move to seek the purpose of our life.
- We begin to consider that this can’t be all there is.
- Logic sets in. And the great men find the answers (not assume the answers) this is complete laziness.
- To consider our mortality, is a call to holiness, a call to find God.
- But what do most of us do, ignore it like the plague.
- Look, here is a man’s mission in simple and easy terms to understand.
- This gives us a quick reference of we’re supposed to do and why!
- Remember in Genesis (before there even was an Eve) God created Adam from dust.
- He then showed him the world, and told him, he is responsible for all things.
- He was to name the animals, the fish, and given dominion over the earth, everything in his site.
- This was God way of telling Adam, I give you responsibility over all.
- Genesis chapter 1 (verses 26 and 27) And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth. And God created man to his own image.
- But with this comes responsibility,
- To protect, to defend, and to serve all creation.
- And this begins with your serving God, your marriage, your wife, your children.
- This is why being single leads to selfishness.
- You don’t and never will have a clear purpose for your life.
- You protect your family,
- You defend your marriage, and family from the Evil One
- You serve God, your wife, and your children, and society at large.
- It’s difficult, but I truly believe if I had grown up knowing this simple purpose and mission for my life, things would have turned out a lot better.
- There is a great video on Youtube by Father Chad Ripper called How To Raise A Man, that explains this in complete detail!
- I’ll place a link in the show notes.
- Again, this stay on earth is a test of obedience, love, devotion, suffering, and sacrifice for God.
- To seek Him, above all else. To desire His presence before all else,
- It’s completely difficult, a challenge, and a complete test of failure or success for your life.
- The leaders of the Catholic Church, and the men in the pews, have completely been distracted with toys, pleasure, aloofness, and ambition!
- Some priests, and bishops, know this mission.
- Some choose to ignore it and deny it!
- Others embrace it, teach it, and live it.
- What are you going to do my friend?
- Will you embrace your true mission?
- Or continue to deny your true purpose?
- This is (in the end) is a conversation between you and the Holy Spirit!
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Wuss Or Warrior Alpha Courting Tip...
Dating Questions: Who's Getting Hurt Here?
One of the most important dating questions in today's society, is the question of shacking up.
Initially, this seems like a great idea (combining bills, food, gas for a car, rent, and of course the so-called benefit of sex on demand!)
Although, these things sound great. Are there any drawbacks to shacking up, going against the will of Our Lord?
Well Let's answer this dating question, shall we?
- Question – how does shacking up with your girlfriend damage her soul? And why does it even matter, if she agreed?
- One – you are the man and called to protect, defend, and serve.
- Two – if you don’t desire to marry or love her enough man up and let her go!
- Three – you are using up the qualities that God has given her to attract her heavenly mate (marriage) – beauty, youth, and vitality! When you waste her time, you destroy that. Years are horrible to women!
- Four - Remember, God set things up ordered towards the procreation, and education of children. In order that you return those souls to him as saints, to live with him in the beatific vision for eternity!
- Five - Love, companionship, and the union of couples is a distant third to this!
- Send questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Radical Dating Questions Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.