How To Avoid Divorce ...Shhh, It's Top Secret!
FR. Louis Guardiola
In this 14th episode? How to avoid divorce; With FR. Louis Guardiola (part 2).
- What is Ecumenism? And why should you as a husband/boyfriend care?
- Should the Catholic Church come off it's so-called high horse as the one true Christian faith?
- FR. Louis Guardiola answers: Is it a grave mistake for married couples to exclude God from their bedroom?
- FR. Louis Guardiola answers: What to do if you hate being around your wife?
- FR. Louis Guardiola answers: Should a man marry his best friend?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
How To Avoid Divorce Part 2 Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church.
- FR. Louis Guardiola (Radio Show Here) On 3-4 pm Wednesday (Eastern Standard Time)
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- FR. Louis Guardiola (How To Avoid Divorce) Part 2 interview here!
- Catholic Answers Article on: Is Ecumenism A Heresy?
- Fathers Of Mercy Website: Retreats, conferences, parish missions etc. Fathers Of Mercy Website Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
- For Serious Marriage Problems: Retrouvaille Marriage Help!
- For Help Improving And Maintaining A Good Marriage: Worldwide Marriage Encounter
- Vatican II Council Declaration On Ecumenism: Unitatis Redintegratio
- Pope Pius XI Encyclical (On Religious Unity): Mortalium Animos
How To Avoid Divorce: A Timeless Strategy...
Episode 14- Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – A Catholic Relationships podcast. Giving men winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems.
Moreover, where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 14- BAM!
How To Avoid Divorce (Quote Of The Day)
Certain Victorians in their education practically denied sex as a function of personality;
Certain sexophiles of modern times deny personality and make a god of sex.
The male animal is attracted to the female animal,
but a human personality is attracted to another human personality.
The attraction of beast to beast is physiological;
the attraction of human to human is physiological, psychological, and spiritual.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #14 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 14 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 13…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn’t crush abortion
#12 We didn’t crush so-called same-sex marriage
#13 We didn't crush no-fault divorce
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimony.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #14 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#14) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
We didn’t crush Ecumenism!
- What is Ecumenism?
- Basically, a hope for a one world religion, while the Catholic faith bargains or compromises the Truth of Christ.
- In order to persuade the protestants to return to God’s one true Church (Catholicism)
- On Catholic Answers, there is an article written by Fr. Brian Harrison speaking and comparing two documents on Ecumenism.
- Vatican’s II’s fallible decree on Ecumenism (Unitatis Redintegratio)
- Represents a significant departure from traditional doctrine.
- It severely, contradicts Pope Pius XI’s 1928 encyclical on fostering true religious unity…
- Mortalium Animos (meaning On Religious Unity)
- This document was created to recite the Catholic Church’s position in response to the fledgling movement for religious unity…
- Which had been gathering steam in the liberal protestant circles since the late 19th and early 20th
- In this article Fr. Harrison basically ends up stating that the document in Vatican II isn’t as bad as it seems.
- And that it doesn’t really contradict Pope Pius’s Encyclical that much.
- But I say, what I always say about Vatican II…
- It says a lot of Truth, but hides in the murky waters underlined themes that have caused the last 60 years of tragedy in the Catholic Church!
- In his document Pope Pius XI flatly forbade any Catholic participation in interchurch or inter-religious meetings and activities motivated by the desire for restoring Church unity.
- Vatican II authorizes and positively encourages catholic participation in such activities, within certain limits!
- We have to realize and wonder, who is evangelizing who here?
- Christ’s word is not a debate; a compromise…
- The Truth is the Truth!
- And who has authority in interpreting that Truth?
- Methodists? Baptists? Jehovah Witnesses? Muslims?
- Who did Christ leave in charge and give authority to carry on His Church as He returned to His Father?
- Yep, Peter the first Pope of the Catholic Church!
- And as usual people who don’t understand Christ and His faith, and only deal in emotion, are delusional!
- You know the President Obama “hope for change” or Bishop Barron’s “there is a reasonable hope that all men are saved” ideology.
- Basically meaning no one really goes to hell…
- Hell, according to many of them, even Judas is not in hell!
- Look either Christ is God or he isn’t!
- Either what he said in the Gospels is complete Truth or it isn’t?
- Either God is incapable of lying or he is!
- If Christ is the God Man, and can’t lie, and has revealed His Truth in the Gospels, and we love him, and want to please him (which means plain and simple; obedience)…
- Then compromising on His word in any form is Heretical.
- And if Christ left Simon Peter in charge (who is the first pope)
- Which also means every Bishop in Peter’s line (the Magisterium of the Catholic Church) has complete authority to interpret and administer God’s dogma, doctrine, and discipline.
- Basically, the Catholic Church should be presenting the protestants with God’s word (the truth) and they should be learning what God truly revealed in the Catholic faith not fighting it.
- Basically listening, instead of talking!
- Protestants say the Catholic Church is arrogant, and many ignorant Catholics say the same…
- Because we claim we are the True Church and that Christ left us in Charge.
- I’m going to mention two scriptures that give us complete authority, and the right to claim this fact.
- One: (Matthew 16:18) I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.
- Two: (Matthew 18:18) Amen I say to you, whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, shall be bound also in heaven; and whatsoever you shall loose upon earth, shall be loosed also in heaven.
- Catholics should be proud and thankful Christ charged us with holding His Church together.
- But many of us are ashamed, of our duty and role in this matter!
- The Truth is the Truth; there can only be one.
- Our job as Catholics is to present the protestants with the truth.
- They then have the free will to deny God’s Word or accept it!
- There can be no compromise!
- And we’ve seen what compromise has done to not only the Catholic Church, but Christians worldwide.
- We are now engaged in the foggy faith, the watered-down, vague version…
- The faith no-body understands or can concretely agree upon.
- Is this what Christ wanted, 40,000 so-called denominations…
- All fighting with each other, and compromising on what he’s revealed?
- Compromise when it comes to the Christian faith causes utter confusion?
- This is how you destroy the family…
- this is how you get women to murder millions of babies…
- this is how you get priests to abuse boys…
- this is how you control the masses…
- make everything foggy and debatable!
- And again, what did the men in the Catholic faith do?
- Sit back, remain distracted, become wusses, and ate bon bons!
- How is that for Truth?
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
FR. Louis Guardiola: How To Avoid Divorce; It's Not Too Late!
Warrior Stories - is our segment on Ordained men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day through sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
- And today’s warrior is Father Louis Guardiola of The Fathers Of Mercy Generalate in South Union, Kentucky.
- Ordained – May 31st, 2001
- Current outreach – Is the Fathers Of Mercy where he preaches retreats, parish missions, conferences, and 40 hours devotions.
- Father Guardiola studied under Fr. John Hardon as a Lay Catechist for 7 years.
- FR. Guardiola also hosts his on radio show on Alpha International Radio every Wednesday from 3-4 eastern!
- Please welcome Father Louis Guardiola!
How To Avoid Divorce Court...
Interview With FR. Louis Guardiola (Part 2)
- Today, married couples are encouraged to exclude God from their bedrooms. Why is this a grave mistake? And what are three ways married couples can involve God more in their sex lives. And what are the benefits to doing this?
- Name the worst marriage situation you’ve encountered in your counseling sessions, and how did you handle it?
- Name the worst singles relationship situation you’ve encountered in your counseling sessions, and how did you handle it?
- If a husband hates being around his wife, what are some things he can do to remedy this.
- Should a man marry his best friend (why or why not)
- If a wife finds that her husband hates spending time with her, what can she do to remedy this?
- If a man is courting/dating and starts to realize that his girlfriend is not the one for him. How should he handle it?
- If a husband is having thoughts of infidelity. What can he do spiritually to fight this urge?
- What is the funniest, worst or best, experience, you’ve ever had when trying to evangelize someone?
- Please tell us more about the Fathers Of Mercy and Their Mission. (don’t ask this it’s part of the above: Do you have any special projects, or causes going on right now?)
I hope you enjoyed part 2 of my interview with my distinguished guest, FR. Louis Guardiola of The Fathers Of Mercy?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
How To Avoid Divorce Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!