FR. Louis Guardiola...
How To Avoid Divorce And Thrive! Part 1
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:10:34 — 64.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems for men!
How To Avoid Divorce The Old School Way...
FR. Louis Guardiola
In this 13th episode? How to avoid divorce; With FR. Louis Guardiola (part 1). Gentlemen, we should be completely ashamed of ourselves, and disgusted with what we are not! A hero to which our boys can aspire too!
Gentlemen, we should be completely ashamed of ourselves, and disgusted with what we are not! A hero to which our boys can aspire too!
- Has no-fault divorce really protected wives from abuse, and was no-fault divorce necessary to accomplish this?
- Has no-fault divorce helped women and their cause for fulfillment?
- Has no-fault divorce really helped children be more happy?
- FR. Louis Guardiola, why did he become a priest?
- FR. Louis Guardiola; What is his biggest challenge as a priest in today's modernistic Church?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
How To Avoid Divorce Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church.
- Catechism Of The Catholic Church (on no-fault divorce)
- Scripture Verses (on no-fault divorce)
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- FR. Louis Guardiola (How To Avoid Divorce) Part 2 interview here!
- MaryAdvocates.org article on no-fault divorce: US Catholic Bishops vs No-fault Divorce
- Fathers Of Mercy Website: Retreats, conferences, parish missions etc. Fathers Of Mercy Website Here!
How To Avoid Divorce In A Divorce Culture?
Episode 13- Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – A Catholic Relationships podcast. Giving men winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems.
Moreover, where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 13 - BAM!
How To Avoid Divorce (Quote Of The Day)
There are two extremes to be avoided in discussing married love:
one is the refusal to recognize sexual love,
the other is the giving of primacy to sexual attraction.
The first error was Victorian;
the second is Freudian.
To the Christian, sex is inseparable from the person,
and to reduce the person to sex,
is as silly as to reduce personality to lungs or a thorax.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #13 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 13 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 10…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn’t crush abortion
#12 We didn’t crush so-called same-sex marriage
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimony.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #13 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#13) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
We didn’t crush no-fault divorce!
- The first laws for allowing no-fault divorce sprang up in California in 1970.
- Signed into law by no other than Ronald Reagan, who was a divorcee himself.
- Sounds like a definite conflict of interest to me.
- Anyway, no-fault divorce has been a catastrophe for the family, and for the stability of our country.
- No-fault divorce is utter selfishness.
- It claims to protect the wife from cruelty and abuse.
- And to protect the well-being of the children,
- But this is complete crap. And everyone inherently knows it.
- Let’s look at the so-called fruits of no-fault divorce.
- It’s made a lot of money for the lawyers and courts,
- which has no urgency to change the laws, even though the family is completely devastated.
- Women file for no-fault divorce a lot more than men.
- Which means they feel unloved, uncherished, and unfulfilled!
- The big claim is children are happier with no-fault divorce.
- That is complete non-sense as we all know, children could care less about the happiness of their parents.
- What they want is their mom and dad married, together in the same home.
- More unhappiness for women. Women are miserable as they are tasked with tons and tons of work and responsibility.
- Wow! This really sounds like freedom and happiness to me!
- If you talk to most men and women who’ve had a divorce…
- they will tell you that they wish they would have stuck in there.
- Because the grass is usually never greener.
- And going through tough times makes the marriage much stronger…
- which makes the family stronger, and this shows the children how to stick it out and make it work, even when things are crappy.
- This is why God, doesn’t allow divorce…
- Because he knows this.
- I read an article recently by the Mary’s Advocates.org website speaking on this subject.
- They do a very good job of separating out the differences between the secular world’s idea of divorce and the Catholic idea of divorce.
- Here is how they compare the two:
- No-fault-divorce (civil-so-called-marriage)
- The relationship starts when two people marry each other and a state-approved witness signs a wedding license.
- Thereafter, parties can jointly own property and jointly have parental rights over children they bear.
- Obligations to which they agree to adhere are:
- One: Upon request by either party, the marriage shall be terminated…
- with no distinction made between the party that wants to end the marriage and the party that does not want to end it.
- Two: By default, marital property will be split 50/50.
- Three: By default, one parent will lose everyday access to his children most of the time…
- and the other parent will lose everyday access to the children some of the time.
- Four: Children will be court-ordered to go back and forth between mother and father.
- Five: One parent (usually the one that loses the children most of the time, or the one that earns the most money) will be ordered to pay the other parent money for years.
- Some number of parties in the U.S.A. want to enter this kind of marriage, wherein they never intend to promise permanence…
- and always want the possibility to opt out for any reason.
- Catholics would consider those marriages invalid, because the party is rejecting an essential property/element of marriage.
- Now let’s look at a True Catholic Marriage…
- The relationship starts when two people say they want to be married for life, open to children, sexually faithful, and agree they will be oriented toward each other’s good.
- The marriage starts when they exchange promises that are witnessed by a priest.
- Obligations to which they agree to adhere are:
- One: They will maintain an intact home with their family under one roof.
- Two: One spouse will have a basis for separation only if the other does something terrible violating the marriage promises (such as adultery, dangerous abuse, serious cruelty).
- Three: Thereafter, both shall uphold obligations that are in accord with divine law and natural law, as judged in accordance with the Catholic Code of Canon law.
- We must remember that the current bishops and priests over the age of 60 or so grew up in this mess!
- And with the watering down of the faith in the sixties more exact after Vatican 2, these men had no moral center to rely on.
- So, what did they do?
- They made up their own laws drowned in selfishness and pleasure.
- They were not taught the True Christian faith, so they basically reject it now that they are in power.
- And they systematically make vanish anyone that opposes them.
- They rationalize their behavior because they have power and great access to money.
- And because the laity men in the Catholic faith don’t hold them accountable in anyway.
- Because we are fat, happy, and comfortable just the way things are.
- The women do everything, while we sit around engaging in enormous, and short-lived pleasure-seeking activities.
- We deny any responsibility or duty to our God, church, marriage, children, and society, and how it turns out.
- It’s said in the Catholic faith that God sends us the leaders we deserve!
- And wow, how we’ve earned the ones we have in spades.
- We should be completely ashamed of ourselves.
- And disgusted with what we are not!
- A hero to which our boys can aspire too!
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
FR. Louis Guardiola: How To Avoid Divorce Like A Pro!
Warrior Stories - is our segment on Ordained men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day through sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
- And today’s warrior is Father Louis Guardiola of The Fathers Of Mercy Generalate in South Union, Kentucky.
- Ordained – May 31st, 2001
- Current outreach – Is the Fathers Of Mercy where he preaches retreats, parish missions, conferences, and 40 hours devotions.
- Father Guardiola studied under Fr. John Hardon as a Lay Catechist for 7 years.
- Please welcome Father Louis Guardiola!
How To Avoid Divorce?
Interview With FR. Louis Guardiola (Part 1)
- How did you grow up with Christ, were you a cradle Catholic or are you a convert?
- Growing up, was God in your family?
- What happened to prompt you to consider becoming a priest?
- What orders or seminaries did you visit, who did you talk to, to help you decide?
- In the end what was the determining factor that put your decision over the top, to give your life to God forever?
- What gives you the courage to speak the truth of Christ from the pulpit and not consider the consequences to yourself?
- How has the current 2018 crisis in the Catholic Church affected you?
- When you first heard his testimonial, what was your first instinct, to dismiss it or believe Archbishop Vigano?
- How do you think the Church has gotten to this point, and what has to be done to cleanse it?
- What is your #1 challenge as a priest?
I hope you enjoyed part 1 of my interview with my distinguished guest, FR. Louis Guardiola of The Fathers Of Mercy?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
How To Avoid Divorce Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.