How To Be A Man...
Phase II Part 2
In this 18th episode? Part 2 of Phase II on "How To Be A Man"...
- Are we really made from monkeys? A quick logical debate on the theory of evolution.
- In this weeks "Man On Fire" (1 - Part 2) with Walt Janiec, we answer the questions...
- What's wrong with the state of masculinity and why is it being attacked?
- Before marriage, should you and your fiance` discuss the structure of your family (kids, contraception, religion, if she will stay home, etc?)
- Would either of us advise a young man to get married?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
How To Be A Man (Phase II Part 2) Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- The infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church: Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man)
- Understanding the bogus theory of evolution - Article on evolution and Catholic Church Teaching
- Article on how to man up Christ's way: Christ - The Original Catholic Alpha
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
How To Be A Man (Phase II Part 2) Get With The Program
Episode 18 Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – A Catholic Relationships podcast. Giving men winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems.
Moreover, where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 18 - BAM!
How To Be A Man - Phase II Part 2 (Quote Of The Day)
Sex is one of the means God has instituted for the enrichment of personality.
It is a basic principle of philosophy that there is nothing in the mind which was not previously in the senses.
All our knowledge comes from the body.
We have a body, St. Thomas tells us, because of the weakness of our intellect.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #18 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 18 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 17…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn’t crush abortion
#12 We didn’t crush so-called same-sex marriage
#13 We didn’t crush no-fault divorce
#14 We didn’t crush ecumenism
#15 Men have stopped praying
#16 Men have stopped passing on the Catholic faith to their children
#17 Men Have Stopped Being Obedient To God! (Which means they want to be their own god.)
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimony.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #18 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#18) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
Men Have Abandoned God For The Theory Of Evolution (meaning we are satisfied with being spawned from monkeys!)
- This is phase 2 in our How To Be A Man Series: Strategies For Beginners.
- You can listen to episode 2 to get phase 1.
- So here’s the deal.
- You let me know if this makes logical sense to you.
- The deal is, we haphazardly, were made from a group of chemicals in the ground somewhere.
- And we kept (so-called evolving) until we became a monkey, then a gorilla, then a man.
- This is completely foolish!
- Especially when compared to an all in all being that was so happy, contented, and lacking in nothing…
- That he wanted to share Himself with creatures so that they would be as peaceful, happy, and needless of anything except God Himself.
- A being so merciful and unselfish as to want to give other beings a piece of His omniscient self.
- Now I don’t know about you, but I like the second scenario much, much, better.
- The problem with people is we’re completely broken and selfish.
- We can’t see (because of our attachment to sin, pleasure, and self) the illogical conclusion that we (man) comes from monkeys.
- First, we must understand that the bible (sacred scripture) is more than a compilation of nice and life learning lessons.
- These events are historical and completely true in fact.
- Why, because of all the witnesses that were present throughout the span of over 2000 years.
- Remember that the Catholic Church has over 5000 documents and parchments that prove the life of Jesus Christ and His Church.
- Aristotle has what, something like 100?
- So my question is, where is the proof of this so-called theory of evolution that we come from monkeys.
- Don’t you get it.
- If the world can prove that the garden of Eden was a nice fantasy, and Jesus Christ was just a nice, and good, man that had some great life lessons in His teachings…
- Then this means God is a false God.
- That Satan is not real.
- And that we are spawned from an animal…
- Which makes no sense if we believe that God made man in His image!
- See if the world can convince you of these false truths…
- Then they can manipulate you into any man-made truth or belief.
- In order to what?
- Encompass complete power of you, mold you into a robot, a mindless being that depends completely on what they tell you and manipulate you to do.
- Not depend on God, who is your creator, who loves you above all animals, material things, and even Himself.
- Someone who only wants the best of you, holiness, purity, perfection, in order that you can spend eternity, being loved and loving Him, in complete happiness and contentment.
- See if those in the world can force you to abandon the Truth of God and Christ, they can instill fear in you by what…
- Threatening to take your money, your house, your possessions, to kill you, or put you in prison, hurt your family, kill your parents…
- And you will do it, why?
- Because you think this life is it, this life is all there is.
- That once you die, that’s it; the end; poof; gone!
- This is terribly illogical in that, if this is true, then does our life really have any meaning?
- What is the reason to be good if there is no God, and we vanish into oblivion when we die?
- Moreover, what is our suffering on this earth for?
- Why do we have morality and goodness infused into our souls?
- I’ll tell you why…
- Because evolution is a lie!
- And excuse to be completely selfish!
- To do, act, feel, and abuse anything we want with no consequences.
- Our license to do whatever, whenever we want.
- A mirage that we are in control.
- But of course, we aren’t;
- Because it all comes to an end one day.
- And this is the problem with many clergy in the Catholic Church and men throughout the world today…
- The clergy have been falsely taught, misguided, and manipulated into distrusting and abandoning God for evolution and it’s bogus theory.
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Man On Fire (1-part 2)...
With Walt Janiec
Man On Fire - is our segment on married men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day to protect their marriage and family by sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
And our Man On Fire this week is Walt Janiec
Of Our Lady Of The Most Holy Rosary Catholic church In Indianapolis, IN
Walt has been married for 12yrs
To his beloved wife Veda
He has two children Christine and Joseph
Please join me in welcoming our Man On Fire Walt Janiec
- In your opinion, what is wrong with the state of masculinity, and why is it being attacked?
- What can women do encourage men to step up and take responsibility for their households, family, and the Church?
- How has feminism destroyed the family, and hurt the state of the Church?
- How has the 2018 Scandal in the Catholic Church affected you?
- How can the leaders in the Church (Pope, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, Deacons) once again, gain the trust of the laity and society at large, as the moral compass for the world?
- Before you and your wife were married, did you discuss the structure of your family?
- If she would allow your leadership in the home
- If she would work or stay home
- When you had kids if she would stay home to raise them
- Homeschooling, private, or public schools.
- Who would handle the bills
- In your marriage, what comes really easy for you and your wife?
- In your marriage, what has been or is the most challenging part for you?
- Would you advise a young man to get married? Why or why not?
I hope you enjoyed part two of my Man On Fire interview with my friend Walt Janiec?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
How To Be A Man (Phase II Part 2) Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.