How To Be A Man?...
Strategies For Beginners (Phase II)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:20:31 — 55.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems for men!
How To Be A Man...
Cracking The Code!
In this 17th episode? We continue my series on "How To Be A Man"... We all are a slave to something in this world...The difference between being a slave to God and a slave to our own disordered passions is...Christ leads us to the best of ourselves!
We all are a slave to something in this world...The difference between being a slave to God and a slave to our own disordered passions is...Christ leads us to the best of ourselves!
- Is it harder being a man God's way or the way of society?
- How does living the way of society, crumble your relationship with women?
- How do you answer the question: What kind of man are you trying to be?
- In this weeks "Man On Fire" (1 - Part 1) with Walt Janiec, we answer the questions...
- How and when should you decide to get married?
- What are some ways to help you assume the spiritual headship of your family?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
How To Be A Man (Phase II) Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- The infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church: Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man)
- Listen to episode 14 here: Fr. Louis Guardiola - How To Avoid Divorce And Thrive Part 2
- Info on the television series Knightfall
- Article on how to man up Christ's way: Christ - The Original Catholic Alpha
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
How To Be A Man (Phase II) The Ultimate Strategy
Episode 17 Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – A Catholic Relationships podcast. Giving men winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems.
Moreover, where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 17 - BAM!
How To Be A Man - Phase II (Quote Of The Day)
The separation of soul and body is death.
Those who separate sex and spirit are rehearsing for death.
The enjoyment of the other's personality through one's own personality, is love.
The pleasure of animal function through another's animal function is sex separated from love.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #17 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 17 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 16…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn’t crush abortion
#12 We didn’t crush so-called same-sex marriage
#13 We didn’t crush no-fault divorce
#14 We didn’t crush ecumenism
#15 Men have stopped praying
#16 Men have stopped passing on the Catholic faith to their children
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimony.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #17 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#17) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
Men Have Stopped Being Obedient To God! (Which means they want to be their own god.)
- This is phase 2 in our How To Be A Man Series: Strategies For Beginners.
- You can listen to episode 2 to get phase 1.
- It’s very difficult being a man out here; women have no clue.
- It’s even harder being a man God’s way. Why?
- Because we have to die to ourselves, die to our selfishness which gets in the way of our True Manhood and holiness!
- This is why Christ came to show us how to be Authentic Men, True Men, Christian Soldiers!
- How does dismissing God, being disobedient affect your marriage; your relationship with other women?
- Because when you feel you have nothing higher or greater than yourself…
- Selfishness consumes you! And you do all that you can to fill that hole in your gut.
- But nothing never ever fills it!
- So eventually, your wife, and your girlfriend either do what you do, or become distant, and want nothing to do with that kind of man!
- I know a man that is determined not to submit to anything or anyone in this life.
- He goes about his life only concerned with how much money he can make.
- What career he can finally choose.
- He never speaks of or is concerned with the end of his life.
- Too him when it’s over its over.
- I’ve tried on occasion to ask him why he believes that once he dies, he will just disappear into oblivion…
- Therefore, terminating his existence.
- Even though to me (even before I was Catholic) this line of thinking never really made any logical sense.
- This man never speaks of God the Creator…
- At least in any sense of worship, or reverence.
- It’s always in the context of…
- God is there, but I don’t have to acknowledge or consider anything He says, because I am my own person.
- I can do what I want, when I want, and how I want, without any consideration to the likes of some God.
- This is why in this country, we try our best to continually remove God from the public and eventually from our lives.
- This way we have no real moral responsibility.
- And answer to no real moral authority.
- In essence, we are our own moral authority.
- We can do, whatever we choose.
- And we will do it as long as we feel it doesn’t break our own personal moral code.
- But see, the problem with that thinking is…
- Feelings, and codes can be molded, and rationalized into anything we ultimately choose.
- And if the Truth can change than, then there really ultimately is no Truth.
- We can make it whatever we want it to be, with no consequences or judgement from some unseen God!
- So, as a person, if we can dismiss God.
- If we can dismiss his moral law.
- This then gives us the freedom, to like I said, make up our own moral law.
- Which is forever changing according to what we think and feel.
- Thereby becoming our own god.
- You see, the problem with that thinking is, we all are obedient to something, and a slave to something in this world.
- Our jobs, our careers, money, drugs, the government…
- Our disorders such as pornography, television, movies, sex, material things, our own inner selfishness!
- The difference between being a slave to God and a slave to our own disordered human selves is…
- God leads us to the best of ourselves, which is complete goodness, holiness, and virtue!
- Where being a slave to anything else is complete evil.
- What did Satan decide (the most beautiful angel?)
- He decided that he would rather rein in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
- So, in essence, when we decide as a person that we will not be obedient to the will of God, we are choosing to rein in Hell.
- And what is Satan, what is Hell, and what are we, if we choose this path?
- Yes, we are evil!
- And this is what’s happened to the men in the Catholic Church over the last 60 years.
- They’ve decided ultimately that they would rather rein in Hell, than be a slave to Christ!
- And on the surface, this may sound like a great idea…
- But this is very short sightedness.
- If you as a man feel like this, this means you’ve basically lost all hope.
- You basically (whether you know it or not) are in despair.
- Feel you’re unworthy to be happy.
- Basically, hopelessness.
- And my friend, if you feel this way, it means that the Evil One has infiltrated your mind, and soul.
- And worse, convinced you that you aren’t worthy of God.
- You see, the devil loves company.
- I leave you with two questions…
- What kind of man are you trying to be?
- And if there is no God, then why try and be good, or have any kind of moral code, if when you die, it’s the end of your existence?
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Man On Fire (1-part 1)...
With Walt Janiec
Man On Fire - is our segment on married men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day to protect their marriage and family by sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
And our Man On Fire this week is Walt Janiec
Of Our Lady Of The Most Holy Rosary Catholic church In Indianapolis, IN
Walt has been married for 12yrs
To his beloved wife Veda
He has two children Christine and Joseph
Please join me in welcoming our Man On Fire Walt Janiec
- So, tell me Walt, how did you grow up with Christ, were you a cradle Catholic or are you a convert?
- Growing up, was God in your family?
- When did you really fall head over heels for Christ and His Church?
- Was your father into God when you were growing up more, or was your mother the one trying to lead everyone to God? If it was your mother, did that change before you graduated from high school?
- What made you to decide to get married in general?
- How did you meet your beloved wife Veda?
- What attracted you to your wife, and why did you marry her?
- How and why did you propose to your wife Veda?
- When did you start to realize that you had to become the leader and spiritual guide of your family?
- Did Veda resist? If so, did feminism have a role to play in it?
- If not, why do you think she didn’t resist, and allowed you to lead your family?
I hope you enjoyed part one of my Man On Fire interview with my friend Walt Janiec?
Stay ready for the second part of his interview coming in episode 18!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
How To Be A Man (Phase II) Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.