How To Meet Women...
14 Reasons Dating Is For Sex And Courting Is For Marriage!
A Guide On How To Meet Women...
At Any Age!
In this third episode, we tackle dating and courting. The differences, and harm for women, when men decide to misuse their power!
Also, my radical rant on the current scandal in the Catholic Church! And my top reasons how men have caused this tragedy!
Can you afford to miss this?
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
How To Meet Women Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4786599-Testimony-by-Archbishop-Carlo-Maria-Vigan%C3%B2.html
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- 50 Year After Vatican II: A Retrospective (Video)
Holy Sex!: A Catholic Guide to Toe-Curling, Mind-Blowing, Infallible Loving by Dr. Gregory Popcak
How To Meet Women - My Biggest Lesson!
Episdode 3 - Show Notes...
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! (episode 3) – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage - BAM!
Quote of the Day –
[QUOTE] “To be an infallible lover, the first thing you must recognize that sex is and must always be holy. It must make you holy. It must make your beloved holy. It must lead you to Him who is holy." [END QUOTE]
Gregory J. Popcak, Ph.D. ~ Catholic Marriage Therapist and Author of Holy Sex: A Catholic Guide to Toe-Curling, Mind-Blowing Infallible Loving
Why I Do This?
My Story – Going to do this in four parts
Why Do I Do this? Because, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired!
I had to do something!
Part 1: Was my first child story
Part 2: Focused on My first marriage story
Part 3: My Second Marriage Story
- I tell this so you can see where I have been and the pain that led me to this point to stand up and do something!
- With the death of my first wife, it made me realize I couldn’t raise my boys without a mother.
- Started out good
- Started foster care
- Made our family hectic especially as newly weds
- Trying to bring my wife and her daughter together with my boys.
- Strain on our marriage and family began
- lost job
- got evicted
- lost car
- severe money problems
- sever problems with parents, grandparents, siblings!
- My wife never got upset, never complained.
- But I was failing miserably as a man and a husband!
- Looking back had no real idea of what it meant to be a man.
- At the time I had no idea that these three major events in my life was God trying to tell me to straighten up and get it together.
Adversity and trials is how God brings you to holiness
Catholic Alpha’s Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reason Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
Before I start – This will be a 21episode series (one per show)
Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism was planned in order to destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
Why was this done?
To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism!
If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. You don’t leave Christ for Judas!
Why? Because Judas leads you to hell!
We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
So let’s get started with number three of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
Let’s review the first two…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
So now with #3 of the top 21 reasons men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church (Christ’s Church)
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Cardinal Carlo Maria Vigano.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, society, work)
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick
These are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
(#3) WE DIDN’T FIGHT FOR CHRIST DURING VATICAN II!
- It’s said that Vatican II was catalyst of change in the Church
- After Vatican II there was so-called spirit of Vatican II that called for complete change in the Church
- It was unsaid in Church circles or it wasn’t really written down but this new philosophy and disregard for the teachings of Christs would spread to the ends of the laity.
- They changed the Mass – Which led to all sorts of sacrilege.
- They started pulling all of the Sacred statues out of the Churches and throwing them in the dumpster.
- The pulled down the communion rails which was a reverent means for kneeling before receiving the Holy Eucharist on the tongue.
- They started saying all Masses in English and in the language of the culture instead of the sacred language of the Church which is Latin.
- Nuns started pulling of their habits and showing their hair.
- Priests started leaving the Parish without their cassock’s and collars on.
- As a result orders of nuns and priests dried up
- Going from thousands and thousands of men and women seeking to give their lives to Christ and His Church, to merely a handful.
- Nuns stopped running the schools and hospitals
- Abortion rained, and enrollment in Catholic Schools dwindled and they began taking Government money to survive.
- These are just a few catastrophic changes that occurred.
- And what did the men do, we sat around and allowed this knowing better.
- Because we were afraid to speak out because of the what we feared would happen to our career and status among our friends, families, and ourselves.
- We were afraid to stand for the Truth. Which in essence means we were weak.
- Christ needed us and we let him down! Where is the honor in selfishness?
What do you think?
Send your questions to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Holy Lover Segment
14 Reasons Dating Is For Sex And Courting Is For Marriage
- How to meet women the right way!
- Dating is for sex – Why?
- One – we are not focused on the person but what we can get out of them
- Not really considered what is best for her but what you want
- Two – We are just trying to get in her pants.
- If we were for real we’d know that this doesn’t lead anywhere but to disaster.
- She will get psychological problems
- She will bond to you
- Why do you think women kill their babies, and flatten your tires
- She may say she doesn’t want to get married but that’s a lie.
- No women gives her self to you unless she believes you will ask her to marry you in the future, unless she is disordered in some way.
- Three – We are just seeking to get pleasure
- Sex makes us feel good but it’s only temporary and that’s what you are seeking erotic lustful, temporary pleasure that only has one means to an end – to fulfill a need that only benefits your ego.
- Four – we have no real goal to get married
- We may try and make her believe that but in reality we just want a temporary thing.
- Marriage means I have to give up my freedom
- Marriage means I have to commit to one woman, No way I can do that!
- And children, responsibility Oh hell no!
- Again pure selfishness!
- Five – we only want to have so-called fun
- But is it really fun?
- What happens when she gets pregnant, and she will get pregnant you know why?
- Because sex works, it’s doing what it’s supposed to do, participate in creation, which is a gift from God!
- Does she know you only want to have fun?
- Sure she doesn’t because no way are you going to really tell her that…
- and if you did it’s only a mind game you use, so you can say in the future (when she gets pregnant) I told you I only want to have fun! Abort it!
- Six – she is just a means to an end – an object, of fork, a knife, a thing to use.
- When we do this we are using up her youth, her beauty, her vitality, the things that God gave her to attract her husband. Not some selfish bum!
- Seven – in the end dating is for wusses and is complete cowardice!
- Courting is for marriage – Why?
- Eight - Because when we really understand how the world really works, our goal is God, marriage, children, family, duty, responsibility.
- This builds something for eternity, something we can really take with us.
- Nine – We are seeking something greater than ourselves.
- Courting is unattached to the ego or selfishness, it is considering the bigger picture and understands time is a factor!
- What is the something bigger?
- Journey and eventual peace with God. For the benefit of my wife and children, and their children, and their children!
- Ten – Marriage makes real men out of us – because of the sacrifice and responsibility of giving our life away for another!
- We will never be True Man until we have something we’re willing to sacrifice, die, and give our life for!
- We’ll never be truly happy or at peace as men.
- Remember Christ? This is exactly what He did and calls us to do as men!
- Eleven – We are looking for that perfect woman (helpmate) that can and will joy in helping me get to heaven!
- This is what real life is about a test of sacrificing for that true love, with both of us on the same page (a journey towards holiness)
- What is love? (according to the Catholic Church) Love is an act of the will, which is what daters don’t understand. It’s all about the emotion with them, and what they can get out of it!
- Twelve – We are looking for that one woman that can help me get our children to heaven.
- See helpmate. Our wife’s job is to assist and guide us.
- This is what Ephesians 5 v. 21-33 speak of
- Thirteen – And because of the last two – assist in helping me get to heaven as well as my children – we seek that perfect Beloved to become one flesh with!
- One flesh understanding it takes three…
- One flesh with my Beloved wife and both of us one flesh in God!
- Fourteen – In the end courting is for warriors and is heroic!
- It undertakes the role given to Adam by God for everyman throughout eternity – To protect, defend, and serve!
I ask you, whom do you aspire to be Wuss or Warrior!
Radical Marriage Problems Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage problems on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!