Newlyweds: In The Dark
Virtues are formed by prayer. Prayer preserves temperance. Prayer suppresses anger. Prayer prevents emotions of pride and envy. Prayer draws into the soul the Holy Spirit, and raises man to Heaven.
~ St. Ephraem"
It Doesn't Take A Genius
Are You Here To Save Your Marriage?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
He Just Can't See It!
How To Save Your Marriage:
What The Heck Happened?
Dang! Another Adam
Again, He Just Doesn't Get it
Let’s analyze this for a second. In essence, what is he saying? He’s releasing a powerful message; the fellas (his friends and activities) are more important than his wife, his marriage, his children.
And we wonder how talk of divorce begins. The question of how to save your marriage always echoing through the air in today's society. How marital intimacy declines. In fact, it’s never immediate (drips in slow and over time).
Second Request For Help
How To Save Your Marriage
- Ask God to help you with your marriage.
- Repair your wife’s lack of security, neglect and unconditional love.
- Show her by your actions, she is number one in your life. Not your buddies.
- Spend an excessive amount of time with her.
- After your actions have convinced her you have again, regained your sanity. Wait for her to approach you for marital intimacy.
- To strengthen your bond of complete and total self-giving, sacrifice your satisfaction for hers. Be sure that she has as many climaxes as she desires (before you Lose Your Cool).
Abraham is back on track.
- He contacted me yelling, their love making has increased
- He has started putting his wife and marriage above all else.
- Once again, on the path to becoming the man God is calling him to be.
- Smart man!
- More Marriage help; the purpose of marriage here.
In This Article: How We've Rocked It!
- You've seen two examples of husbands in unacceptable conditions in their marriage.
- One choosing to abandon his responsibilities the other choosing the route needed to improve his marriage.
- Both stories should have given you ideas of how to save your marriage. Basically, what to do, and what not to do.
What's Coming Next?
In My Upcoming Article We'll Focus On:
- We will look at why husbands continually fail in their marriages (and, thus how to make sure you don’t)