Husband And Wife
Unchain Your Friendship
Love is friendship set on fire."
~Jeremy Taylor, Cleric in the Church of England, Author and Poet
I married my best friend.
The Domino Effect
You Can Stop The Dominos From Falling
Can You Afford To Take This Lightly?
Husband And Wife
Best Friends; One Flesh: A Test
If your wife isn’t the one who you love being with just because. She isn’t your best friend.
If she isn’t the one who you can’t wait to go and encounter life with. She isn’t your best friend.
If she isn’t the one who you turn to, to spill in complete confidence your deepest secrets worries and mysteries. She isn’t your best friend.
If she’s not the one who you love to have fun with, she probably isn’t your best friend.
If she isn’t the one who you long to behold every day, then she isn’t your best friend.
If she isn’t the one that as she walks through the door, you shiver with excitement, because she’s at last arrived home and you missed her, then she isn’t your best friend.
If she isn’t the one who your day isn’t complete,
- you have heard her voice,
- you may have a serious problem
- and you’re just existing in a relationship
- and aren’t in essence one with each other because,
- “She isn’t your best friend!”
If you do everything you can to avoid going home at night. Then your wife isn’t your best friend.
If you put your momma, your daddy, your brother, your sister, aunt, uncle, Joe, Bob, Nina before your beloved. Yep, you guessed correct. She isn’t your best friend.
If you don’t tell her the hard problems because you are trying to protect her; Sorry; not your best friend!
Are You Here To Save Your Marriage?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."10 Things You Must Do Right Now To Get Back Control Of Your Marriage"
I Will Show You A Marriage That …
- It’s hard to leave and abandon your best friend.
- It’s tough to hurt and disrespect your best friend.
- In an extreme sense, it’s difficult to betray your best friend.
Husband And Wife:
Best Friends; Impassioned Intimacy; Legendary Marriage!
In order to make sacred love to the degree of say a six hour intimacy session (be sure to read my next article for details.)
If you think for a minute, this degree of intimacy can be accomplished by some trick or tactic, standing on its own? You are mistaken. In fact, without this foundation of prayer and friendship, your success will be temporary.
So, form new habits; break old habits. You wanted advice. You wanted help. You wanted a mentor, who could instruct you on how to change, and turn your situation in the opposite direction.
Well, brother this is it. Take it or leave it. Build a strong foundation now. Or lose the most important person on this earth.
Enlist your will; unchain your prayer; unchain your friendship. Save your marriage.
What Can I Do?
Below I’ve listed actions that have helped me build the most special friendship possible. Analyze And Adopt Them For Yourself
- Not surface or small talk
- We delve deep into discussion on important topics to each other, and to our family's lives (faith and family
baby, what else is there?)
- Talk about any and everything on your mind.
- Get it out; hold nothing back
- Use all your words for the day on your wife; not your friends. Build unbreakable rapport with her, for a lifetime.
Never Stop Learning About Each Other
- Never stop asking questions about each other.
- Always be curious to learn more.
- Being genuinely interested in each other.
- This is easy the first year. But what about the tenth year?
- I promise your Beloved has many mysteries to her
Your job? Find each one.
Simply Spending Time Together (an enormous amount)
- How can you grow if your time together is sparse?
- Do everything and all things together.
- Familiarity breeds love and friendship.
- The potential problem is once you do these things: you stop doing them and boredom and taking each other for granted sets in; again.
You know what really increases my irritability? It's how a husband and wife (especially men) take their marriage for granted.
Husbands seem to forget, why they embraced and chased their Beloved, in the first place. I must again reveal, becoming best friends will place your marriage among the stars.
The added intensified intimacy, will transfer to other parts of your relationship (namely, your sexual relationship). Furthermore, this along with your daily regiment of prayer will draw you, your Beloved, and the Father ever closer.
A husband and wife above all, must realize how vital intimacy outside the bedroom (emotional intimacy) is to the longevity of their holy union. A Christian marriage, hell, any marriage, will not survive the decades minus the best friends concept.
And, if it somehow manages, the marriage will be lackluster at best.
In This Article: How We've Rocked It!
- You learned, of a good measuring tool to gage the friendship in your marriage.
- You also learned, why being best friends with your Beloved increases the longevity of your marriage.
- Finally, you learned some valuable action steps to help you begin a new world, of best friendship, closeness, and intimacy.
What's Coming Next?
In The Last Article In This Series, We'll Focus On:
- An effective, but little know sexual technique to help your Beloved fall deeply in love with you .
- And, how the practice of this in your Christian marriage, will help you to implement and further your journey of prayer, and connection of your marriage to the Father.
- Also, how if you as a Christian husband, learn to sacrifice, and delay your satisfaction in benefit of your Beloved, you will fulfill and satisfy her every need, during the marital embrace?
- Furthermore, how this sexual practice will develop extreme trust and vulnerability, in your marriage. Which are vital additions to your marriage, if you expect it to survive for a lifetime.