What No One's Telling You!
In this 19th episode? Are you a Catholic man with marital problems? Then consider today's marriage tactic #1?
- Is it true, when you have sex with a woman she's bonded to you for life?
- If you sleep with a woman and don't marry her, have you broken an unsaid promise?
- Learn how this one marriage tactic improves your marriage immediately?
- Learn how neglecting this one issue, can be your first step towards divorce court?
- What's the one problem you may have, that prevents your wife from fully committing to you?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
Marital Problems Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Do-it-yourself marriage help at CatholicAlpha
- The infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church: Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man)
- Article on the "Top 8 Reasons For Divorce"
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
- Resource: Modern Catholic Dictionary - John A. Hardon, S.J.
Are You Here To Save Your Marriage?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."10 Things You Must Do Right Now To Get Back Control Of Your Marriage"
How To Solve Relationship Problems Without Breaking Up?
Episode 19- Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – A Catholic Relationships podcast. Giving men winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems.
Moreover, where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 19 - BAM!
Signs Of An Unhappy Marriage (Quote Of The Day)
Love in monogamous marriage includes sex;
but sex, in the contemporary use of the term, does not imply either marriage or monogamy.
Every woman instinctively realizes the difference between the two,
but man comes to understand it more slowly through reason and prayer.
Man is driven by pleasure; woman by the meaning of pleasure.
She sees pleasure more as a means to an end,
Namely the prolongation of love both in herself and in her child.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #19 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 19 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 18…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn’t crush abortion
#12 We didn’t crush so-called same-sex marriage
#13 We didn’t crush no-fault divorce
#14 We didn’t crush ecumenism
#15 Men have stopped praying
#17 Men have stopped being obedient to God; which means they want to be their own God!
#18 Men have abandoned God for the theory of evolution.
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#19) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
Unchastity: Men can’t control their sexual power!
- Let me say before I begin on this rant that I once was exactly what I’m going to describe in this segment.
- I never even tried to control my sexual advancements to women.
- Even though I knew instinctively it was wrong.
- In society it just seemed what all men do.
- And since I didn’t understand Christ and his Church I didn’t want to get left behind.
- So, I joined the party!
- Not understanding that this is one of the common long term relationship problems in marriage (sex before marriage).
- But I must say, this is probably the worst form of cowardice and effeminacy in men.
- Why, because God has given us this great power over women and how do we use it?
- Yes, we completely abuse it.
- I’m going to tell you something that no one is every going to tell you or really knows…
- Once a woman gives herself to you (even one time) and she reaches coition…
- She is bonded to you for life, and you to her.
- For the most part she is now yours (like it or hate it) this is fact.
- Instinctively, she now will do almost anything for you,
- She will do almost anything to keep you, to satisfy you, and yes manipulate you if need be.
- This is partly do to the curse of Eve. Which because of the Fall of man (original sin)…
- She instinctively desires to control you at all cost, by any means necessary.
- For this reason, we must understand our power as men.
- When we have sex with a woman, we think “Hey she knew what she was getting herself into.”
- Yes, we put all the blame on her.
- Because it’s easy to deflect our own duty in this area in lieu of pleasure.
- This is complete cowardice.
- Then we get upset when she wants more, craves more, from us.
- Yes, we sleep with her for years and years…
- Taking from her the most valuable assets she possess as a women…
- Women aren’t like us.
- Their time is 10 times more valuable than ours.
- Because with time women lose their youth, their beauty, their vitality, their ability to have children.
- And when men abuse them by sleeping with them, and not marrying them…
- They steal from her what makes her great in God’s eyes.
- Why he created her, her main attributes for attracting the man she is supposed to live her entire life with, build a family with, become one flesh with.
- And what do we as men do, we come in with no control, no empathy, to the situation.
- Look women will tell you anything to have you, once bonded to you.
- They will tell you, they don’t want marriage…
- They will tell you they don’t want children…
- They will tell you they don’t really care if you sleep with other women…
- They will let you use their bodies, hearts, and minds for decades, all on the promise (whether said or not said) of marriage.
- Why because marriage is infused into their souls (it’s part of the Natural Law of Man).
- Look man…
- No woman, I mean no woman, unless she is extremely disordered (which in that case, you better get as far away from her as possible) sleeps with a man that she doesn’t think she wants to marry.
- Gentlemen this you must understand…
- When you have sex with a woman, and then leave her…
- She will get mad, angry, and in most cases distraught.
- Because in her mind you have broken a promise.
- The promise of; I gave myself to you…
- Which basically means, I gave myself to you, because I thought you loved me, wanted to build a family, get married and spend eternity together.
- Look, no matter what she says through her lips…
- Inside the above statement is what she is feeling.
- And with women, feelings are everything!
- Again, like it or hate it, it doesn’t matter, this is fact!
- And deep inside, all men know this (again, that Natural Law thing)
- And finally, one of the greatest tests of authentic masculinity, is the ability of a man to control his sexual power in lieu of protection of the woman.
- Not exploit her very being (even if she desires it)
- As men God gave us the responsibility to protect, defend, and serve those around us. And that main duty extends more so to our helpmates of the opposite sex!
- So, I pose the question to you as we end this segment…
- What kind of man are you trying to be?
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Alpha Marriage Tactic #1...Do It!
You must ask God to give you power to fight against the sin of pride which is your greatest enemy - the root of all that is evil, and the failure of all that is good. For God resists the proud"
~Saint Vincent De Paul
It’s time for the Catholic Alpha Marriage Tactic – A series of marriage tactics that will transform you from zero to hero!
But only if you drop the laziness, aloofness, and pride; and actually do them!
Consider; Is your marriage passionless, lackluster, mediocre, or currently in the toilet? Want to get it back on track (Make It Great?)
Then consider today’s Alpha Marriage Tactic #1! Either listen to me now, or I guarantee; you’ll be looking for me, or someone like me, later!
Alpha Marriage Tactic #1: You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
- Today I want you to consider the description of the man below…
- His name is “Prideful Paul”
- Prideful Paul is a man who won't listen; knows everything. As well as, denies the truth, even when it's presented factually and faithfully.
- He's full of selfishness, and refuses to sacrifice. His ideas, and what he believes, looms above everything, and everyone else. Including the Father!
- He believes he's actually greater than he truly is.
- Again, does this describe you in your marriage?
- You sure? Not even a little bit?
- Understand, this can be one of the top signs a marriage is ending.
- The definition of pride according the Modern Catholic Dictionary (by Fr. John Hardon)
- An inordinate esteem of oneself. It is inordinate because it is contrary to the truth. It is essentially an act or disposition of the will desiring to be considered better than a person really is.
- Pride may be expressed in different ways: by taking personal credit for gifts or possessions, as if they had not been received from God;
- By glorying in achievements, as if they were not primarily the result of divine goodness and grace;
- By minimizing one's defects or claiming qualities that are not actually possessed;
- By holding oneself superior to others or disdaining them because they lack what the proud person has;
- By magnifying the defects of others or dwelling on them.
- When pride is carried to the extent that a person is unwilling to acknowledge dependence on God and refuses to submit his or her will to God or lawful authority, it is a grave sin.
- The gravity arises from the fact that a person shows contempt for God or of those who take his place. Otherwise, pride is said to be imperfect and venially wrong.
- While not all sins are pride, it can lead to all sorts of sins, notably presumption, ambition, vainglory, boasting, hypocrisy, strife, and disobedience.
- Pride strives for perverse excellence. It despises others and, depending on its perversity, even looks down upon God.
- The remedies for pride are a sincere knowledge of oneself, the acceptance of daily humiliations, avoidance of even the least self-complacency, humble acknowledgment of one's faults, and prayerful communion with God.
- A problem with men that has continued to grow over the centuries, is when we think we know something, there is nothing that anyone can do to change our minds!
- Especially, when it comes to something like our marriage, or religion.
- Our usual attitude is - Hey I got this. I know my wife. I know how she thinks, and what she is going to do next!
- Our parents, or our friends, or even our wives themselves try and point things out.
- But what do we do, because we are lazy and aloof, and think we have all the time in the world, we disregard any input from anyone else.
- Even if it’s sound advice.
- Our wife will give us clues about her unhappiness, or concerns with the marriage. But we ignore this.
- Our pride just won’t let us deal with it. Mainly because we just don’t want to face it.
- Hell, we’ve got so many other problems (work, bills, the kids etc) how can we possibly worry about some whiny woman right?
- Well I’m her to tell you. This is the first step to divorce court.
- The problem here is you don’t know what you don’t know!
- I hear people say this a lot when it comes to the Catholic faith…
- Oh, I’ve never heard that teaching before, I’ve never read that before, or I don’t remember learning that in Catholic school.
- See, that is just us not wanting to accept the truth and deal with it.
- Our pride just won’t let us see how things really are.
- Look, just because we have not heard or read or been taught something, doesn’t mean it’s not valid, or true, or doesn’t deserve some consideration.
- This is what marriage tactic #1 is all about…
- We must begin opening our eyes, paying attention, and considering things especially about God and his sacrament of marriage.
- Many times, our marriage has been on the rocks for years until we decide to step, man up, and take action.
- Then we want Jesus to come in and perform a miracle and save the day.
- Our wife is ready to walk out the door and take the children with her.
- She is tired of being placed on the back burner (we’ll discuss this more in another alpha marriage tactic), behind your friends, hobbies, job etc..
- What I want you to understand now is, that your marriage is probably in the lackluster/ boring stage right now.
- Why? Because you are neglecting it, as you do with projects needing done around the house!
- I don’t care who you are. As men we all want to think our marriage is good. But in reality, it’s just barely surviving.
- Like living paycheck to paycheck. One missed check and we’re bankrupt.
- This is how most of our marriages are right now (barely hanging on and surviving!)
- In my experience, usually, if a man thinks his marriage is good, it’s probably not.
- Why? Because in today’s society, we are all delusional.
- We continually rationalize that things are great, when in reality they aren’t (our marriage, our relationship with God, our relationship with our children)
- Just like many of us continually disregard the end of our lives.
- Why? Because it’s a buzz killer to consider what is going to happen when we die, and if we are, or ever will be prepared to stand in front of God!
- Sure, there are great marriages out there (maybe even some legendary marriages) but most today are bad, lackluster, or plain passionless.
- And this stems mostly from one, the pride of us men..
- Two – God is basically absent from our marriage…
- And three – we don’t give our marriage much attention, and expect it to be on autopilot.
- These are all grave mistakes. And it’s only a matter of time before your wife tires and begins displaying symptoms of the curse of Eve! (we’ll discuss this more in a future tactic)
- But for now, she will begin trying to control you, nag you, become unhappy, feel unsecure in your love, clingy.
- Or worse, begin seeking another man’s company to replace you!
- Or even worse yet – she may already be displaying some of these symptoms.
- And if she is – Brother, you are in serious trouble, and don’t even know it!
- So, what’s the solution? The solution is,
- You must be willing to listen to solid advice when the Holy Spirit sends it, through your wife, your mom or dad, or maybe even a friend.
- And by all means, stop - thinking you know everything or have everything under control.
- Because I guarantee you, if you come home one day and your beloved is gone, you will lose control, instead of thinking you are in control!
- So, here are some things that will help…
- Three steps to help abolish pride in your marriage:
- Confession because it’s a sacrament, and all graces from God stem from you being in grace with God.
- Also, if men are not in grace with God, there prayers and sacrifices are of no benefit in the eyes of God
- Pray the litany of humility
- Accept the trials of pride when the Holy Spirit sends them your way.
- The only way to beat the evil of pride is through humility. And the only way to help you with pride is for God to send you tests of humiliation to help you get used to defeating pride in your marriage and common life.
Next, here are Three Benefits to working on Tactic #1
- You will be more able to battle the demonic when it attacks your marriage. Why? Because the only way to defeat the devil is through humility. Because Satan refused to serve!
- Humility will allow you to acknowledge and consider that maybe your wife is not responsible for all problems plaguing your marriage.
- And that you the husband must work on fixing your defects first, if you expect your wife and children to fix themselves as you the husband and father are the leader of the home (authority given by God Himself)
- Sorry - Your wife and children follow your lead and do what you do!
- Eliminating pride will allow you to grow in virtue (which leads to holiness and authentic masculinity, driving you to model the ultimate man Jesus Christ.
- Your virtue and holiness will drive your wife crazy with respect, submissiveness, and devotion. Compelling her to begin fixing her flaws in the marriage and allowing you to lead her and the family towards Christ and His Church!
What are the consequences of failing to follow the Alpha Marriage Tactic #1?
- Your marriage will never become great, holy, or legendary. And will forever loom in mediocrity.
- Your wife will never fully commit to you, or follow your lead because your pride will always come between you her and God.
- An uncomfortable tension will always exist between you as you are always blaming her for your problems, and she reciprocates blaming you!
- You see how this viscous cycle will never stop if you don’t take the lead and work on your flaws first?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Marital Problems - Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.