Man Crisis, Marriage Crisis...
What No One's Telling You!
In this 16th episode? Man Crisis, Marriage Crisis! Let's solve it together?
- What's the consequences of men not passing on the faith to their children?
- As a man, how do you protect your children when you aren't around?
- What can you as a man do to stay out of divorce court?
- What's the most important factor you should consider when dating/courting a woman?
- What is a Holy Lover and why is it vital men become one?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
Marriage Crisis Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- The infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church: Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man)
- Listen to episode 15 here: Marriage Struggles: Here's What Helped Me!
- Article On The Crusades: Crusading For The Truth
- How men abandoned Christ during Vatican II: Contained in this episode - How To Meet Women: 14 Reasons Dating Is For Sex And Courting Is For Marriage!
- Article on how to man up Christ's way: Christ - The Original Catholic Alpha
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Man Crisis, Marriage Crisis: Masculinity Under Attack!
Episode 16- Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – A Catholic Relationships podcast. Giving men winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems.
Moreover, where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 16 - BAM!
Marriage Crisis (Quote Of The Day)
If love does not climb, it falls.
If, like the flame, it does not burn upward to the sun…
it burns downward to destroy.
If sex does not mount to heaven, it descends into hell.
There is no such thing as giving the body, without giving the soul.
Those who think they can be faithful in soul to one another, but unfaithful in body…
forget that the two are inseparable.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #16 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 16 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 15…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn’t crush abortion
#12 We didn’t crush so-called same-sex marriage
#13 We didn’t crush no-fault divorce
#14 We didn’t crush ecumenism
#15 Men have stopped praying
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimony.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #16 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#16) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
Men Have Stopped Passing On The Faith To Their Children!
- So, as we discussed in (episode 15 Marriage Struggles) men have stopped praying.
- What’s the natural next consequence?
- Yep, men as the spiritual head of the family begin to cease passing on the Catholic faith to their children.
- I’ll tell you I feel completely robbed that the faith was basically ignored in my childhood!
- This is man malpractice!
- We men are so blind sometimes.
- We continue to rely on the natural world, for protection!
- We forget that there are two realms, and the other is the supernatural world.
- I ask what happens to your wife, your children, your girlfriend, when you are not around, and unable to physically protect them?
- Can you be with them 24 hours a day?
- Moreover, can the police get to your home, or to the school, or to your wife’s job, before the horrible happens?
- This is why you as the man must invoke the power of the Holy Spirit in your family, to help you defend and protect your family when you are absent.
- This is one of your top duties given to you by God!
- What do I mean?
- Just think of the hundreds of decisions your children make per day?
- Also, the many evil influences that surround them.
- How do insure they make the proper decision…
- Not to smoke that joint, not to sleep with that girl, not to allow a boy to get her pregnant, not to skip class, not to lie to you about another bad thing they’ve done?
- See, this is what happens when we believe we are god, and that we are completely in control.
- Something catastrophic happens, then we see we are not in control.
- Then what do we do, we holler for Christ to run in like superman and save us.
- But as I said in the last episode, do we really know God?
- Why should he come in and save us, when we’ve ignored him, and proven to him that we don’t want anything to do with him?
- As God gave the responsibility to Adam for the natural world, you (the man) must grab hold of this duty and take it seriously.
- You must study, and seek the true answers to how this world really works.
- Even if your faith is weak right now, don’t you have a duty to find out why.
- You are the man, the husband, the boyfriend, how much longer will you stand by and rely on haphazardness to rule your life?
- You must pass on the faith to your family.
- This gives them the means to deal with whatever happens in their life.
- This helps ward off disease, mental illness, bad decision making.
- What happened when you and your wife die?
- Who is there to protect your children, and their children while you are six feet under?
- Basically, you’ve left them in a world full of wolves to devour them.
- Have you really done your job of protection?
- Just like the current leaders in the Catholic faith…
- They don’t realize that their failure to pray, to truly believe in God, to truly live up to their commitment of spreading the True word of Christ at all cost, has damaged the natural world.
- And the main cost has been the family, the center of the universe.
- Isn’t it funny how…
- No one listens to them anymore?
- No one passes down the Catholic faith to their families anymore!
- No one wants confession to ward off mental illness, and disease anymore!
- No one wants to give money to the Church anymore…
- Because they realize that many of the leaders are really just politicians with religious garb on and pointy hats.
- No one wants to hear how Christ can save them, how he can protect their wives, girlfriends, and children from evil.
- They have stunted the growth of the church through a lack of courage, a weak stance on abortion…
- And a never-ending focus on money, power, and ambition!
- As we look out over the country, abortion is on the rise, divorce is on the rise, suicide is on the rise, mental illness is on the rise, despair is on the rise…
- And the men in the Catholic Church continue to sit on their hands and do nothing but beg for money, blame everyone else for their woes, and eat bon bons!
- I will say as I always say, the men in the Catholic Church have much to answer for before Our Lord!
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
The Holy Lover Segment...
Man Crisis, Marriage Crisis: Have We Failed As Men?
- The Goal of this segment is to give you a mission and purpose:
- And that mission is for you to Become A Holy Lover!
- What is a Holy Lover? Two things…
- One: You becoming the man your wife needs
- You becoming the man God created you to be
- What will this accomplish?
- Keep you out of divorce court
- Keep you outside of the Annulment Tribunal
- Keep your family together and prosperous.
- Keep peace in your home.
- Keep your wife happy, fulfilled, and secure!
- Give you a guide and purpose as to what life is really about. And that ain’t money and career!
- Help you save your soul and the souls of your wife and children.
- Because let’s be real, ultimately, you are responsible for the success or failure of your marriage.
- If single to understand your duties and responsibilities in courting, marriage, family, and society.
- And how to court to find the woman God is trying to show you (basically, to find the mate that will help get you and your children to heaven)
- And lastly, how to learn how to fix yourself first before blaming God, your wife, your children, your girlfriend, society, the government, your friends, you parents, your siblings!
- Understand Holy Lover Status is a journey! A journey you must complete for the reward of a whole and complete marriage and family grounded in holiness!
- [QUOTE] The Battle:
- “Christian Soldier: The spiritual battle is upon you.
- No longer can you remain aloof. You are made for combat; made to fight the inner spiritual battle against evil daily.
- The time has come to be a man of courage!
- To dawn your armor; pick up your shield, unsheathe your sword; in preparation of the upcoming physical battle.
- And, for whom do you battle?
- The battle for Christ;
- The battle for your marriage;
- The battle for your family.
- And if you have anything left; the battle for your very soul!” [END QUOTE]
- ~Catholic Alpha
- In order to become a Holy Lover, you must understand what True Masculinity is.
- And that simply is using Christ as your model.
- Man Crisis; Marriage Crisis: The Battle For Masculinity!
- According to the New Emangelization Project’s article documenting the serious Catholic “man-crisis” in the United States. The article states:
- One in three baptized Catholic men have left the faith.
- And of those who remain, 50-60% of them are “Casual Catholics” men who don’t understand, and don’t practice the faith.
- Note: and before you get all uppity, this doesn’t just apply to Catholic men. This man crisis pertains to all Christian faiths!
- My question is where are the real men?
- What are we doing?
- We bitch and complain about our wives or the women in our lives.
- We complain about presidents, and politicians.
- We complain about our job, and how we get no respect.
- We complain about how we’re treated in society, and about how men are emasculated.
- Hell, most of us don’t even realize that our masculinity has been stripped down to our undershorts.
- This is how completely unaware we are.
- Listen, honesty is the only course here. We CAN’T FIGHT THEM WITHOUT CHRIST! It’s not going to happen.
- No one will respect us! No one will listen to our pleas!
- Why? Because, they don’t care anymore. In fact, to the secular world, we are irrelevant; useless.
- Our fathers, and our father’s father abandoned Christ. I mean, what did we expect would happen?
- Brother, we’re trying to fight evil with evil. This strategy doesn’t work. It’s impossible for it to work.
- Furthermore, Christ needs warriors.
- He needs more than a robot; a go along, to get along, emasculated weakling!
- He needs us to stand up for something greater than ourselves.
- He needs us to prepare ourselves to sacrifice (as He did) at any time!
- He needs you to be remarkable; to be a freakin’ REBEL!
- Gentlemen we must begin to understand the art of manliness, if we are to regain the place God meant for us to have.
- Only then can peace and holiness fill our lives!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!