Listen To This Controversial But Proven Tactic!
In this 15th episode? Marriage struggles; Prevent it; stop it; and flourish!
- As a man and head of your home, can your prayers protect your home from evil?
- If we neglect prayer daily, is this an act of mortal sin?
- Are the good things you do in this life, a substitute for prayer?
- If we reject prayer on a regular basis, will God reject us upon our death?
- What are the consequences to the people of God, when clergy refuse to preach on hell?
- Is it true that sin makes us stupid?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
Marriage Struggles Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church.
- Scripture Verses: Matthew 7:21-23 - Why you must know God through prayer
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
- Book - Life Is Worth Living - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Marriage Struggles: The How, The Why, The Solution!
Episode 15 - Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 15 - BAM!
Marriage Struggles (Quote Of The Day)
The human spirit has a thirst for the infinite which the quadruped has not.
This infinite is really God. But man can pervert that thirst…
which the animal cannot because it has no concept of the infinite.
Infidelity in married life is basically the substitution for an infinite of a succession of finite carnal experiences.
The false infinity of succession takes the place of the Infinity of Destiny, which is God.
The beast is promiscuous for an entirely different reason than man.
The false pleasure given by new conquests in the realm of sex is the ersatz for the conquest of the Spirit in the Sacrament!
The sense of emptiness, melancholy, and frustration…
is a consequence of the failure to find infinite satisfaction in what is carnal and limited.
Despair is disappointed hedonism.
The most depressed spirits are those who seek God in a false god!”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #15 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 15 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 14…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn't crush abortion
#12 We didn't crush so-called same-sex marriage
#13 We didn't crush no-fault divorce
#14 We didn't crush ecumism
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimony.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #15 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#15) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
Men Have Stopped Praying!
- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen told a story one time about a priest who wanted to quit the priesthood.
- We completely underestimate the power of prayer.
- I know, it’s a cliché, but have you ever thought that it’s a cliché because the devil wanted to encourage us not to pray and to take it for granted?
- Exactly what is prayer?
- The Catholic Church say’s it’s a lifting of the heart and mind to God.
- And what are the benefits of prayer?
- First of all, prayer is reciprocated by God with Graces.
- When I grew up, I had no idea what grace meant and why it is necessary.
- The problem is the faith really wasn’t passed down to me, so I always shunned it like everyone else.
- It also made me very uncomfortable when people started talking about Christ and God and the such.
- I now know the reason for that uncomfortableness…
- It was my rejection of the Holy Spirit.
- It was the Holy Spirit’s way of trying to persuade me to come home.
- To come to God.
- We must realize that as a human person, we’re unable to accomplish anything without grace.
- It’s a gift that God gives us to encourage us to return to Him.
- To seek Him.
- And we can either choose to reject that Grace or embrace it.
- And this is what’s happening in the Catholic Church right now.
- Too many men (religious, and laity) have stopped praying and started thinking that all their works are a great substitute for prayer.
- This is a complete farce. And orders us towards selfishness.
- How many Christians do you know that they are always doing something in the Church (committees, ministries, seeing the sick, visiting the poor etc.)
- Which is a good thing.
- But they don’t attend Church regularly, or they never talk about God outside of Church, or they lack a prayer life.
- Or worse they don’t really understand the True Catholic faith, because they don’t study it or seek the full truth of it.
- This is what happens when we don’t pray.
- We become distant from God.
- He becomes like a foreign country.
- And the further we drift away, the more opportunity for Satan to enter our world.
- Remember Matthew 7:21-23: Not everyone that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven…
- But he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name?
- And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.
- See you can only know God through prayer.
- If we don’t pray how can we know God? Then when our death comes, we will want mercy, and he will say I don’t know you!
- This is why when pastors don’t preach on hell, everyone thinks they are going to heaven, no matter what they do!
- The justice of God is taken completely out of the picture!
- Many times, we don’t even realize that our faith is gone or leaving us.
- The major way to keep Satan from our lives, minds, and hearts, is to fill it continuously with thoughts, tasks, and prayers of Christ, God, the Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit, the saints, spiritual reading!
- In essence, prayer, prayer, prayer.
- Prayer keeps evil out of your home, out of your soul, out of your family, and focused on God and holiness.
- Demons hate thoughts of God, and they flee.
- This is why in my childhood and most of my adult years, when people spoke of God, or going to Church I fled.
- Because I was rejecting God with my will. And this gave evil a chance to enter into my environment.
- So, when your thoughts and heart are focused on God, where do the demons flee?
- To other souls that reject the will of Christ!
- When we sin (mortally) the infusion of the Holy Spirit leaves immediately.
- Which does what, opens the door for evil to infiltrate your soul and your surrounding environment.
- And this is what has happened in the Catholic Church, the leaders have stopped praying.
- They don’t even realize that their faith is weak, and that they no longer believe in Christ and His Church.
- Sure, they go through the motions, and perpetrate a good fight.
- So, how do I know this?
- I know this because of the fruits of what we now see.
- This current scandal, the abortions, the ignorance of the people in the Catholic church concerning the faith.
- The people in the body of Christ are lost.
- And when the sheep are lost, whose job is it to bring them back?
- To get them back on track?
- Yes, the Shepard’s!!!
- And I must ask the question no one is asking or is willing to ask,
- Where have the shepherds lead their flock?
- I’ll let you be the judge of that…
- The answer is clear, if you really look at the results!
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Marriage Struggles Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.