What Can You Do About Marriage Trouble...
In this fourth episode, I pose the question: Bad Wife? Did You Create This Monster?
Many times we forget to ask this all telling question. Especially, during marriage trouble, and issues with our girlfriends. Let's tackle this "question and answer" together; shall we?
Also, my radical rant on the current scandal in the Catholic Church! And my top reasons how men have caused this tragedy!
Can you afford to miss this?
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
Marriage Trouble Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4786599-Testimony-by-Archbishop-Carlo-Maria-Vigan%C3%B2.html
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Cursillo National Website - Catholic Retreat
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church
- Full blog post and video on "Bad Wife: Did You Create This Monster?"
- Catholic Answers Live - Great podcast that answers theological and apologetic questions on the Catholic faith
Marriage Trouble - Did You Create This Monster?
Episdode 4 - Show Notes...
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! (episode 4) – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage - BAM!
Quote of the Day –
[QUOTE] “Christian Soldier: The spiritual battle is upon you. No longer can you remain aloof. You are made for combat; made to fight the inner spiritual battle against evil daily.
The time has come to be a man of courage! To dawn your armor; pick up your shield, unsheathe your sword; in preparation of the upcoming physical battle.
And, for whom do you battle? The battle for Christ; the battle for your marriage; the battle for your family. And if you have anything left; the battle for your very soul![END QUOTE]
Why I Do This? Part 4
My Story – Going to do this in four parts
Why Do I Do this? Because, I knew somebody had to start standing up for Christ.
Once I really started practicing the Catholic faith, it seemed as though everybody else was in a daze, especially men.
And I knew somebody (even if it had to be me) had to try and wake them up!
Part 1: Was my first child story
Part 2: Focused on My first marriage story
Part 3: My Second Marriage Story
Part 4: Out Of Darkness (My conversion to the Catholic Faith)
- I tell you this so you can see where I have been and the pain that led me to this point to stand up and do something!
- God gave my trials a temporary reprieve
- I guess He sensed I was wearing down.
- Wife is 5th generation Catholic
- But sense married to me she didn’t really practice
- We went occasionally and I joined the choir
- I grew up in all different kind of denominations…
- Jehovah’s Witness
- One day talking to friend asked me to go on retreat
- Cursillo changed everything
- Vincent’s talk
- Asked if I could speak to him later
- Talked in chapel
- I didn’t ask Jesus to die for me
- I couldn’t love someone I didn’t know
- Love is not a feeling or emotion, but an act of the will.
- After Cursillo I started listening to Catholic Answers Live to further understand the faith
- I then took responsibility as the head of my family
- Slowly began to understand my purpose as a man, husband, and father, because of the gift of Wisdom placed upon me by the Holy Spirit!
Catholic Alpha’s Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reason Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism was planned in order to destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
Why was this done?
To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism!
If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. You don’t leave Christ for Judas!
Why? Because Judas leads you to hell!
We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
So let’s get started with number four of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
Let’s review the first two…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
So now with #4 of the top 21 reasons men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church (Christ’s Church)
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Cardinal Carlo Maria Vigano.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, society, work)
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick
These are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
(#4) AN UNWILLINGNESS TO SACRIFICE FOR CHRIST
- In this country we have forgotten what sacrifice really means, and worse yet who and what it’s meant for.
- Sacrifice means giving your life away for something greater than yourself daily
- As men our duty given by God, is to give our life away for Christ through obedience. Which helps us die to self (basically selfishness) in order that Holiness can step forth!
- To sacrifice for our marriage, wife, family, and children.
- How do we do this?
- When we stop suffering for Our Lord and our Wife, we become soft, weak and susceptible to evil and outside influences.
- More important we basically become selfish, we turn in upon ourselves.
- These men in the faith have forgotten that
- They have forgotten their purpose and vow to God as priests!
- Again, as men we will never be at peace until we sacrifice our one and only life for something other than ourselves
- Habitually seeking pleasure, only makes us effeminate and emasculated.
- Our will becomes weak (ex: cell phones)
- You better believe that there were many laity men, and clergy in the Catholic Church that knew these things were going on.
- But did any of them move to really stop it? I mean stop it at the sacrifice of themselves, their status, job, family, siblings, mother, father, friends, etc…
- Well the proof is about us, obviously not!
- My moto is, if as men, we aren’t taking scratches, bullets, darts, insults, etc… for Christ on a regular basis, we are failing in our mission as men, and more severe, failing Our Lord.
- Doesn’t he deserve more?
- He showed us what to do by His sacrifice, now is the time that we actually mimic Him
What do you think?
Send your questions to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Bad Wife? Did You Create This Monster Segment
Could You Be The Problem?
This is a Catholic Alpha Unleashed video a did a while ago.
It asks many questions of men in marriage and men in relationships period.
It challenges us a men to really evaluate our situation (marriage, relationship with our wife, children, and God, as well as ourselves)
I’m inserting this because sometimes we men need to hear the tough stuff.
And this how is about fixing ourselves first, then and only then can we expect our wives and children to follow God and our lead (crushing marriage trouble and relationship problems!)
So enjoy, Bad Wife? Did You Create This Monster?
Radical Marriage Trouble Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!