One Of The Top Signs Your Marriage Is Falling Apart...
Want More? Check Out The Highlights Below...
In this 22nd episode, we speak on "One of the top signs your marriage is over".
- Learn how this one marriage tactic improves your marriage immediately?
- Learn how neglecting this one issue, can be your first step towards divorce court?
- What's the one problem you may have, that prevents your wife from fully committing to you?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Loveless Marriage Signs...Is It Mediocre, Lukewarm, or Failing?
Want to understand why?
Consider the 20-Minute Marriage Makeover Challenge!
5 (less than) 20-minute (do it yourself) videos, to help you discover ...
- Chaos in your marriage and home? Watch video 2
- Could your lack of leadership or Authentic Masculinity be the culprit? Watch Video 3
- Is your intimacy average or non-existent? This is most likely the reason – Watch video 4
Your Next Step Starts Here...Stop The Feeling Of Helplessness…
Links And Resourcess Mentioned In This...
On Of The Top Signs Of An Unhappy Marriage Episode
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Do-it-yourself marriage help at CatholicAlpha
- Article on the "Top 8 Reasons For Divorce"
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Resource: Modern Catholic Dictionary - John A. Hardon, S.J.
- A good resource for more on signs your marriage is over for men by Fr. Ripperger sermon on pride.
"Is My Marriage Over?"
Episode 22 Show Notes
Holy Lover Marriage Tactic #1 You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know – BAM!
Common Long Term Relationship Problems: This One Gets You In Divorce Court: Quick!
- Quote: “You must ask God to give you power to fight against the sin of pride which is your greatest enemy - the root of all that is evil, and the failure of all that is good. For God resists the proud" End Quote: Saint Vincent De Paul
- Today I want you to consider the description of a man…
- In order to fully understand what I mean by, one of the top signs your marriage is over, we have involve old Prideful Paul!
- His name is “Prideful Paul”
- Prideful Paul is a man who won't listen; knows everything. As well as, denies the truth, even when it's presented factually and faithfully.
- He's full of selfishness, and refuses to sacrifice. His ideas, and what he believes, loom above everything, and everyone else. Including God!
- He believes he's actually greater than he truly is.
- Again, does this describe you in your marriage?
- You sure? Not even a little bit?
- A problem with men that’s continued to grow over the centuries, is when we think we know something, there’s nothing that anyone can do to change our minds!
- Our usual attitude is - Hey I got this. I know my wife. I know how she thinks, and what she is going to do next!
- Our wife will give us clues about her unhappiness, or concerns with our marriage. But we ignore them.
- This is the first step to divorce court
- The problem here is you don’t know what you don’t know
- Many times, our pride holds us back in marriage, mainly because we just don’t want to deal with its problems.
- Our wife is ready to walk out the door and take the children, and we’re still clueless.
- What I want you to understand now is, that your marriage is probably in the lackluster/ boring stage right now.
- Why? Because you’re neglecting it, as you do with projects needing done around the house!
- So, what’s the solution?
- Here are some things that will help…
- One: Confession because it’s a sacrament, and all graces from God stem from you being in grace with God.
- Two: Pray the litany of humility
- Three: Accept the trials of pride when the Holy Spirit sends them your way.
- The only way to beat the evil of pride is through humility. And the only way to help you with pride is for God to send you tests of humiliation to help you get used to defeating pride in your marriage and common life.
- Next, Benefits to working on Holy Lover Marriage Tactic #1
- Humility will allow you to consider that maybe your wife isn’t responsible for all problems plaguing your marriage.
- Eliminating pride will allow you to grow in virtue (which leads to holiness and authentic masculinity)
- Your virtue and holiness will drive your wife crazy with respect, submissiveness, and devotion. Compelling her to begin fixing her flaws in your marriage.
- How to know when your marriage is over...Well maybe...If you don't follow Alpha Marriage Tactic #1?
- Your marriage will never become great, holy, or legendary (yep mediocrity).
- Your wife will never fully commit to you, or follow your lead, because your pride will always come between you, her, and God.
- An uncomfortable tension will always exist between you as you are always blaming her for your problems, and she reciprocates blaming you!
Want more? Need more? Crave more?
Visit CatholicAlpha.com to take the 20-minute marriage makeover challenge.
Five less than 20-minute videos designed to help you conquer Catholic marriage problems!
Don’t wait! Do it today!
I’m Jerry Jacobs Jr. and Remember - Real Catholic Men – Fast – Pray – And Prepare For Battle!
Radical Tips For Men...
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.