Relationship Questions For...
FR. Jeffrey Jambon
In this 12th episode? Relationship questions answered Part 2: With FR. Jeffrey Jambon.
- Is God's stand on same-sex attraction unmerciful or tyrannical?
- Why is Christ displeased with same-sex attraction?
- Can true happiness and fulfillment ever result from same-sex attraction?
- What does FR. Jambon see as the top 5 problems in marriage today?
- In FR. Jambon's opinion, what are the main ways men and women can be successful in the so-called dating game?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
Relationship Questions Part 2 Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church.
- Contact FR. Jeffrey Jambon (questions, retreat information, talks online) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catechism Of The Catholic Church (on same-sex attraction)
- Scripture Verses (on same-sex attraction)
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- FR. Jeffrey Jambon (Relationship Questions) Part 1 interview here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Relationship Questions Answered Here!
Episode 12 - Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 12 - BAM!
Relationship Questions Part 2 (Quote Of The Day)
That nations, hearts, and homes, may learn
That love does not so much mean, to give oneself to another,
As for both lovers, to give themselves to that Passionless Passion, Which is God.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #12 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 12 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 11…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
#11 We didn't crush abortion
#12 We didn't crush so-called same-sex marriage
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimony.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #12 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#12) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
We Didn't Crush So-called Same-sex Marriage!
- Why is God displeased with same-sex attraction?
- Is it because God is a bigot?
- Is it because he is so-called homophobic?
- Is it because he doesn’t understand the suffering of this cross, carried by as much as 1 to 2 percent of the population?
- Is it because God is unmerciful or tyrannical?
- Is it because he hates the human beings that suffer from this unforgiving cross?
- Of course not!
- It’s because Our Creator knows the misery, shame, guilt, and damage to souls, this lifestyle thrusts upon the men who participate.
- True happiness can never come from this act.
- Just as pure, and fulfilled happiness can never come from heterosexuals, who choose to indulge in their sexual passions outside of marriage.
- The main issue with same-sex attraction is, that it disrupts creation, just as abortion, and contraception do.
- And, in much of my research, it seems that God, only intervenes in our sex lives when it interferes with our participation in Divine creation.
- Which is a great gift from Him.
- Sure, there are exceptions.
- But, when it comes to the furthering of the human person, there is not much compromise.
- Why is this?
- Well for one, if every man on the planet decided he wanted to be same-sex attracted, procreation would cease, in its proper fashion.
- This seems like common sense doesn’t it?
- Also, we’d start having babies in petri dishes, and trying to clone ourselves, and try and do crazy things like placing babies inside of men!
- Moreover, this would harm the children, and their perception of what true human beings are and their purpose.
- Also, as I’ve said in the past, men have a responsibility, to be the best moral example of a man that they are capable of being.
- And the standard is Christ, who was completely, masculine, tough, aggressive, loving, strong, and sacrificing.
- And this is what has happened in the current Church scandal.
- The men have completely forgotten that they have a responsibility to God, their Creator, to be the best moral examples of men that he created them to be. And demand the same from other men!
- Not what they want to be. And this requires great sacrifice.
- But doesn’t every man in the world have a cross they must carry?
- Why is it that same-sex attracted men are exempt from carrying their cross as proper men?
- Wonder if Christ would have refused to carry his cross?
- Where would we now be?
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
FR. Jeffrey Jambon: Relationship Questions For Relationship Issues (part 2)
Warrior Stories - is our segment on Ordained men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day through sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
And today’s warrior is Father Jeffrey Jambon of the Covington Kentucky Diocese.
At Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish
Ordained – December 21, 2001 in Rome at St. Mary Majors
Current outreach – Franciscans daughters of Mary’s soup kitchen.
He serves the Latin Mass Exclusively.
I hope you enjoy part 2 of my interview with the never boring, Father Jeffery Jambon!
11 Relationship Questions In 60 Minutes!
Interview With FR. Jeffrey Jambon (Part 2)
- How did you grow up with Christ, were you a cradle Catholic or are you a convert?
- Growing up, was God in your family?
- What happened to prompt you to consider becoming a priest?
- What orders or seminaries did you visit, who did you talk to, to help you decide?
- In the end what was the determining factor that put your decision over the top, to give your life to God forever?
- What gives you the courage to speak the truth of Christ from the pulpit and not consider the consequences to yourself?
- How has the current crisis in the Catholic Church affected you?
- What can the Church do to recover from this?
- In your experience with speaking with married men and dealing in marriage, what do you see are the top problems in marriage?
- What are the top 3-5 things you would suggest to any marriage couple in order to sustain their marriage for 100 years and keep them out of divorce court?
- What do you see today as the main issues with so-called dating?
- What are the differences between dating and courting.
- What are the main ways for a man and women to be successful at courting?
- If a man is having trouble in his marriage, what are some questions he should ask himself to help him evaluate his situation?
- How about the same question for a wife?
- Are women contributing to the demise of masculinity?
- What can women do to resist the pull of feminism, and embrace Christ and His Church’s true role for them?
- What can women do encourage men to step up and take responsibility for their households, family, and the Church?
- For single men: What are the top three things that a single man can do to find the women he’s meant to marry and build a family with?
- Do you have any special projects, or causes going on right now?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Radical Relationship Questions Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!