Relationship Questions For Relationship Issues
FR. Jeffrey Jambon
In this 11th episode? Relationship questions answered: With FR. Jeffrey Jambon.
- When a woman lies to her boyfriend or husband about aborting their baby, is this real love?
- Does the battle cry of the feminazi's,"It's my body, and I can do with it what I want!" really true?
- Do women, and their so-called boyfriends, ever really get over ending a baby's life through abortion?
- What gives FR. Jambon the courage to speak the True Gospel of Jesus Christ from the pulpit?
- In FR. Jambon's opinion, what can the Church do to recover from the 2018 Crisis In The Catholic Church?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
Relationship Questions Episode
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document (find it here)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical Feminism in the Catholic Church.
- Contact FR. Jeffrey Jambon (questions, retreat information, talks online) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catechism Of The Catholic Church (on abortion)
- Scripture Verses (on abortion)
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- FR. Jeffrey Jambon (Relationship Questions) Part 2 interview here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Relationship Questions Answered!
Episode 11 - Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 11 - BAM!
Relationship Questions (Quote Of The Day)
It takes three to make Love in Heaven~
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
It takes three for Heaven to make love to earth~
God, Man, and Mary, through whom God became Man.
It takes three to make love in the Holy Family~
Mary, and Joseph, and the consummation of their love, Jesus.
It takes three to make love in hearts~
The Lover, the Beloved, and Love."
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reasons Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #11 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 11 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 10…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn’t crush the protestant revolt
#10 We didn’t crush contraception (aka – birth control)
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimonial.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #11 in the document)
Comment on quote! (this insinuates that the corruption, coverup, and lies are at the highest levels of the Church!)
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#11) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
We didn’t crush Abortion!
- What’s the current battle cry for all the women femanzi’s today?
- It’s my body and I can do with it whatever I want!
- And does that include killing an innocent soul that God’s given to you as a gift?
- Does that include lying to your husband or shack up boyfriend.
- Killing his baby in the womb, without even respecting or loving him enough to tell him?
- Is this really love?
- I tell you what it is, it’s shame and guilt. And therefore, you hide it.
- Not because it’s your body, but its your guilt, and your shame of killing your unborn soul.
- You kill it in secret, behind closed doors.
- Then you rationalize it, with all the other feminazi’s saying, I own my body!
- Does this make you feel good, does this make you feel like a real woman?
- The woman God created you to be?
- First off, your body doesn’t belong to you!
- It belongs to God, the creator.
- Also, it belongs to the people who love you, who helped create you, your parents.
- No, it’s not your body. It’s God’s body, along with the soul he placed in that body during conception.
- Moreover, you’ll never get over it.
- You’ll never be completely happy!
- The guilt and shame never leave.
- As a matter of fact, if you don’t go to confession, the demons, influence you to abort the next baby, and the next, and the next.
- Until you lose all hope in yourself.
- Which brings on depression, causing disease and mental illness!
- With the supreme court decision in 1973 which legalized abortion, women are now lowered to the status of dirt!
- They are now looked upon as eating utensils, objects, things to be played with, for pleasure!
- Then thrown away when the use for them is no longer desired.
- Wow! How far women have come.
- This really pisses me off. That men have stood by and allowed this to happen.
- I can understand the young boys, they don’t really know any better or have the life experience.
- But the older men 35 and above, they know better.
- They know what abortion causes, they know what free sex does to women, and how it harms them emotionally, spiritually!
- But what did they do, and now do?
- Stand by, say nothing and allow women to misuse their bodies, killing their babies!
- Why because of pure selfishness, on the part of men.
- Abortion has caused many consequences in the Catholic Church.
- And when things affect the Church, they always affect society many times worse.
- Because the Church is supposed to be the moral center of the world!
- And when it fails to stand up, create, and abide by the Truth of God and His word, generations upon generations suffer.
- So, what are some of the consequences for the cowardice of men, by not controlling their passions, and pleasures, and allowing women to step down off their God Given right of being put on a pedestal, of being cherished, and loved, unlike any other creature on this earth.
- First, there are no children in the schools, especially Catholic and Christian schools.
- Abortion has devastated economics in our society, because we have killed millions of souls, that would have created and fulfilled jobs, and flourished the economy.
- There are no young people in the Church pews.
- Because we’ve killed them all.
- Archdiocese all over the United States are closing Churches left and right!
- Because there are no people…
- And because of the watering down of the Word of God!
- People are leaving the Church, because they can get a watered-down Gospel anywhere!
- And because people aren’t having babies, what an average of less than two now!
- How does that help build God’s Kingdom?
- Answer; it doesn’t!
- This is a great reason why God created men in logic, and women in emotion and nurturing.
- We check each other, when we do stupid stuff!
- It’s the men’s job to think without emotion, and demand that women control themselves!
- Which means, consider children and their husband, and the family, by not killing souls through contraception, and killing souls through abortion.
- I know this hurts! I know this feels uncomfortable!
- But men have disappointed God, women, children, and the unborn children.
- Because of our refusal to uphold our duty as True Man!
- To protect, defend, and serve!
- We sit back and allow evil to reign…
- Why we go out and fish, golf, and watch sports at the sports bar!
- So, gentlemen, you say this is not your fault?
- I say, it doesn’t matter what I say…
- It matters what God, your creator says…
- And my friend, as you stand before the Particular Judgement, and turn around looking for your wife, girlfriend, or your mama to save you.
- Their will only be the unborn babies you allowed to die during abortion.
- The unborn souls, that you allowed to be murdered, during contraception (aka birth control!)
- And as you turn back to Christ, what will be his final judgement of your life?
- Brother there is still time, you are still breathing! Fix This!
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
FR. Jeffrey Jambon: Relationship Questions For Relationship Issues
Warrior Stories - is our segment on Ordained men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day through sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
And today’s warrior is Father Jeffrey Jambon of the Covington Kentucky Diocese.
At Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish
Ordained – December 21, 2001 in Rome at St. Mary Majors
Current outreach – Franciscans daughters of Mary’s soup kitchen.
He serves the Latin Mass Exclusively.
Please welcome Father Jeffery Jambon!
Relationship Questions Answered Here!
Interview With FR. Jeffrey Jambon (Part 1)
- How did you grow up with Christ, were you a cradle Catholic or are you a convert?
- Growing up, was God in your family?
- What happened to prompt you to consider becoming a priest?
- What orders or seminaries did you visit, who did you talk to, to help you decide?
- In the end what was the determining factor that put your decision over the top, to give your life to God forever?
- What gives you the courage to speak the truth of Christ from the pulpit and not consider the consequences to yourself?
- How has the current crisis in the Catholic Church affected you?
- What can the Church do to recover from this?
- In your experience with speaking with married men and dealing in marriage, what do you see are the top problems in marriage?
- What are the top 3-5 things you would suggest to any marriage couple in order to sustain their marriage for 100 years and keep them out of divorce court?
- What do you see today as the main issues with so-called dating?
- What are the differences between dating and courting.
- What are the main ways for a man and women to be successful at courting?
- If a man is having trouble in his marriage, what are some questions he should ask himself to help him evaluate his situation?
- How about the same question for a wife?
- Are women contributing to the demise of masculinity?
- What can women do to resist the pull of feminism, and embrace Christ and His Church’s true role for them?
- What can women do encourage men to step up and take responsibility for their households, family, and the Church?
- For single men: What are the top three things that a single man can do to find the women he’s meant to marry and build a family with?
- Do you have any special projects, or causes going on right now?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Radical Relationship Questions Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!