She's Asked For A Divorce...Now What?
Rebuild The Closeness!
Podcast (when-the-thrill-is-gone-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:23 — 22.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:23 — 22.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems for men!
What Do You Do When Your Beloved Asks For A Divorce?
What No One's Telling You!
In this 30th episode? I speak on how to build and rebuild closeness in marriage... You must understand that the closer your wife feels to you the more she will desire you.
You must understand that the closer your wife feels to you the more she will desire you.
- Why and how to rekindle closeness and passion in your marriage?
- Why your wife rejects your advances for intimacy?
- Why is the feeling of closeness so important for your Beloved that she would end your marriage over it?
- Why does taking your wife for granted kill intimacy in marriage?
- How does watching how your wife moves give you clues to her state of mind towards you and your marriage?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This...
My Wife Has Asked For A Divorce Now What?....Episode
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- She's Asked For A Divorce Now What? Start Here: SaveMyCatholicMarriage.com
- Watch this video: Restoration Of Marriage Comes From Above
- Article on how to man up Christ's way: Christ - The Original Catholic Alpha
- What the Catholic Alpha podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen (consider before Catholic Marriage counseling)
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
Your Wife Has Asked For A Divorce; Now What?
Episode 30 - Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – A Catholic Relationships podcast. Giving men winning tactics for marriage problems, girlfriend problems, and intimacy problems.
Moreover, where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 30 - BAM!
Today we’re going to talk about building closeness in marriage
Because without a feeling closeness your wife begins to feel unloved, unwanted, taken for granted, and uncherished!
But more important if she doesn’t feel close to you she will stop wanting to make love to you!
You will have to bribe her to make love
She will get bored with the marital embrace
And she will begin rejecting your advances for intimacy
So in order to prevent this from happening today for a few minutes we’re going to talk about how to rekindle closeness.
No need to worry about writing or taking notes I’ve created a great checklist for you to follow.
You can get it at www.SaveMyCatholicMarriage.com
So TIP 1: You must understand that the closer your wife feels to you the more she will desire you.
NO CLOSENESS-NO INTIMACY-NO DESIRE FOR YOU-NO SEX-PERIOD!
This is why you must do the things to make her always feel she is connected and bonded to you emotionally.
And this begins with emotional intimacy, which is what I like to call making love outside the bedroom
TIP 2: Taking your Beloved for granted kills closeness
Marriages begin to fade when selfishness creeps in and when the couple begins to take each other for granted.
But for women it’s even more devasting because showing her appreciation is what fuels her love for you her Beloved husband.
So when you begin to take her for granted, marriages begin to fade, the intimacy fades and becomes lackluster.
She begins thinking of separation, taking the kids and leaving the home or worse seeking divorce.
As a husband you must vow to win your Beloved’s heart daily.
And this is what the Rekindling Closeness Checklist does for you.
A step by step cheat sheet to give a complete list in three areas to cultivate closeness with your Beloved daily.
The first category is Rekindling Closeness (The Heart)
This is such things as cuddling, kissing her deeply, showing her enormous amounts of appreciation…
watching and admiring how she moves and tons more on the list.
Category two is Rekindling Closeness (The Physical)
This includes such things as whisking her away on a Three Day Weekend…
Occasionally attend a religious marriage retreat…
be spontaneous and spend a night in a five star hotel one night during the week and order room service…
get a warm bowl or container of water and wash your Beloved’s feet after a long hard day…
and many many more things are on this list.
Category three: Rekindling Closeness (Conversation Perfect)
This is probably the most important category
You must develop a habit of conversation…
You must talk, you must ask her how she feels, what she thinks…
her current dreams, wants and desires for her marriage, for herself and for you and the children, as well as her faith.
I know for men this is truly hard especially doing it on a regular basis, but you must.
This is one of the greatest ways to build closeness, and a sense of true friendship with her.
Just sit there and listen…
I mean really listen to her and ask inquiring questions to show you are really into her!
THIS IS HUGE
Here are some example question that you can ask her to stimulate a meaningful and deep conversation… about her and the most important relationship in your life, your marriage!
Ask her if you make her feel appreciated?
Ask her if you make her feel loved
Ask her if you make her feel protected and secure?
Asking how she really rates your marriage, (bad, good, great, or thriving?)
Ask her about her current relationship with Christ
Ask her if your lovemaking is what she needs?
No matter how she answers in all of these questions, you must not judge her or get upset…
but ask her to please tell you why she feels this way
and what can you do to make it better. Even if the answer is positive or negative!
I promise you will not regret this bold and courageous move you are making.
Remember you are a Christian Soldier!
Catholic Marriage (Quote Of The Day)
He who breaks the Divine Law and finds himself
outside of Christ's Mystical Body in a second marriage, will often
justify himself by saying: "I could not accept the Doctrine of
What he means is that he can no longer
accept the Sixth Commandment. Milton wrote an abstract and
apparently a philosophical treatise on "Doctrine and Discipline of
Divorce," in which he justified the divorce on the grounds of
But the real reason was not what he set down in
the book; it was to be found in the fact that he wished to marry
someone else while his wife was living.
What is important is not
what people say, but why they say it. Too many assume that the
reason people do not come to God is because they are ignorant; it
is more generally true that the reason people do not come to God
is because of their behavior.”
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – Three To Get Married
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.