Secrets Of A Successful Marriage...
Interview With Deacon Brad Anderson Part 2
In this tenth episode, part two of my interview with Deacon Brad Anderson
- How can practicing birth control end your marriage?
- Birth control while dating: yes or no?
- Warrior Stories: Interview with Deacon Brad Anderson - 44 years- How does he do it?
- God's view on birth control - tyrannical or merciful?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Successful Marriage Episode Part 2!
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4786599-Testimony-by-Archbishop-Carlo-Maria-Vigan%C3%B2.html
- See my part one of my interview with Deacon Brad Anderson here! (Successful Marriage: Part 1)
- Pope Pius XI Encyclical On Christian Marriage: Casti Connubii
- Genesis 1 (Be Fruitful And Multiply)
- The true teaching of the Catholic Church on contraception: Humanae Vitae On the Regulation of Human Births Pope Paul VI - 1968
- The Imitation Of Christ: HERE!
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical
- What the Catholic Alph podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
A Successfeul Marriage: At Your Fingertips
Episode 10 - Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 10 - BAM!
Successful Marriage Part 2 Ep. 10 (Quote Of The Day)
There are two reasons for the primacy of sex over love in a decadent civilization.
One is the decline of reason.
The second factor is egotism.
As belief in a Divine Judgment, a future life, heaven and hell, a moral order, is increasingly rejected,
the ego becomes more and more firmly enthroned as the source of its morality.
Each person becomes a judge in his own case.
With this increase of selfishness, the demands for self-satisfaction become more and more imperious,
and the interests of the community and the rights of others have less and less appeal.
All sin is self-centeredness, as love is otherness and relatedness.
Sin is the infidelity of man to the image of what he ought to be in his eternal vocation, as an adopted son of God:
Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen ~ Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reason Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21-episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #10 Reasons Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 10 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 9…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
#9 We didn't crush the protestant revolt
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimonial.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #10 in the document)
Comment on quote!
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#10) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
We didn’t crush contraception!
Why would God say in Genesis be fruitful and multiply?
How much more direct can He be?
See, this brings me again to the complete selfishness and brokenness of the human person.
We only want to do what we want to do, without much consideration for our fellow man.
And not understanding how birth control harms marriage, the family, and society is selfish and irresponsible at the least.
I had a friend’s wife tell me one time that God only directed (be fruitful and multiply) because at the time Adam and Eve were banished and there were no people on the earth.
And you know that does sound logical. But is it what God willed?
This is why we must understand how evil works.
It always, I mean always, sounds logical and true; at first.
But that’s Satan’s way of misdirecting your attention away from God, and focusing on him.
Also with the added degree of selfishness and the need to do what we want, instead of what God wants, makes it really easy to participate in what evil is tempting us to do.
I must ask you the question of, why would God prohibit birth control?
Is he trying to be a tyrant, mean, or unmerciful?
Or maybe he created us, and since he did, he understands what will make us truly happy?
So, here is what the men in the Catholic Church did…
They began to try and chip away at what God was asking, and developing committees and trying to subvert the teaching, to suit their cowardice.
The Pontifical Commission on Birth Control – 1963 started by Pope John XXIII – in which 80 percent of the commission voted to change the churches teaching on birth control.
And since the Church didn’t really speak out or fight this, it was seen as a good way to go!
(hmmm, sound familiar? Can anyone say Crickets on the legalization of so-called same-sex marriage in the US by the Catholic Bishops?)
And when the Church doesn’t speak out then society takes over, which led to the…
1965 Supreme Court decision (Griswold v. Connecticut) which gave married couples the right to use birth control, ruling that it was protected in the Constitution as a right to privacy.
But then, which was really too late. The Church chimed in with…
Pope Paul VI creating his encyclical on rejecting contraception in 1968 called Humanae Vitae (latin for - Of Human Life)
So, now that we have the question, and the things that led to the acceptance of birth control,
Let’s examine the reasoning behind God’s rejection of it, and the results of Contraception, on the family, and society!
So, again, why would God ban birth control?
First, it goes against the directive in Genesis to be fruitful and multiply.
Because, God created us for what?
To love him and serve him and spend eternity with him.
See, this is God’s way of sharing his divine existence with us.
He didn’t have to create us. He didn’t need us.
But, he wanted us to partake in his joy.
So, this is why he bans contraception,
Because birth control aborts the souls God sends the married couple, before those souls even have a chance to be born!
Which does what…
Stops saints and souls from being created, to send back to him, to spend eternity with him in the beatific vision (Heaven)
Just as he sent Christ to come down to forgive, and die for our sins.
Because we can’t forgive our own sins, because sin is infinite, and must be forgiven, and demolished by an infinite being, which is God himself.
God is merciful, Kind, and just. He wants as many souls with him in heaven as possible!
And when we use birth control, we prevent the complete love, joy, happiness, and holiness that God wants for us.
Moreover, contraception kills those souls.
Just as abortion of that soul once implanted in the mother is murder, contraception is murder as well.
So, what are the results of contraception on our society?
First, women are looked upon as objects and eating utensils.
Women no longer nurture, educate, or create the amount of children God has in store for them.
Selfishness rules marriage, and the family, and society.
Which has spawned unimaginable divorce rates worldwide.
No fault divorce - Same-sex marriage, because if people don’t understand marriage, and what it’s meant for they make up their own definitions
Next, pornography, masturbation, rape, sex abuse of children, the gay life style, all stem from contraception.
Why, because when people don’t understand the complete reasoning behind a law or rule, they make up their own.
And this is how the current, and past leaders of the Church, stemming from the all-powerful sixties have done.
They stopped teaching and explaining the Word of God, so people stopped listening!
When a married couple practices birth control, it destroys the complete self-giving and the one-flesh concept.
This basically means, God is absent. Because the trinity runs from the evil of birth control.
Again, this kills the souls God sends to the married couple for one-flesh, for happiness, for souls they must make into saints to send back to him!
Women aren’t stupid, and even though they choose to take birth control, their nature, and their bodies, understand that she is only being used for her sex organs, and not for the divine God like act of procreation.
Without her God given right, to complete love, and self-giving love from her husband, her soul will begin to reject him, and eventually their marriage!
So, what about having sex outside of marriage plus using birth control?
This practice is doubly bad, and is why many single people having sex end up in misery, and a broken soul; full of walls, and defense mechanisms!
Look, when are we going to learn that selfishness is not the way, it only brings unhappiness, death, and chaos.
Which is what we have in the current crisis in the Catholic Church. Again, the men sat their and let events occur, and did what they wanted, and got what they wanted, complete mayhem!!!
Can we say Death, judgement, heaven, hell?
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Interview With Deacon Brad Anderson
Warrior Stories - is our segment on Ordained men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day through sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
And today’s warrior is Deacon Brad Anderson of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis
He has created a beautiful, successful marriage of over 44 years with his beloved wife Kathy.
Current Assignment: St. Mary Parish in Greensburg
Vincent de Paul and Intercity Outreach and Advocacy for the ministry of charity
Previously served: Holy Angels Catholic Church in Indianapolis, Indiana
Ordained: June 23, 2012
Married to Kathy 06/08/74 Married 43yrs.
As a child I hated studying, funeral homes and hospitals. Jesus said tag you are a now a deacon. Love all three today.
Presenting to you my Warrior Story interview with Deacon Brad Anderson!
Successful Marriage: Listen And Learn...
Interview With Deacon Brad Anderson (Part 1)
- So, tell me Deacon, how did you grow up with Christ, were you a cradle Catholic or are you a convert?
- Growing up, was God in your family?
- Tell me how you met your Beloved Kathy?
- How many children do you have?
- When did you really fall head over heels for Christ?
- When did you start to realize that you had to become the leader and spiritual guide of your family?
- What are some of the steps you took to accomplish this?
- Did Kathy resist? If so, did feminism have a role to play in it?
- If not, why do you think she didn’t resist, and allowed you to lead your family?
- When did you first consider becoming a Deacon in the Catholic faith, and why did you ultimately give yourself and family over to Christ and His Church?
- In your opinion, what is wrong with the state of masculinity, and why is it being attacked?
- In your opinion, how can the Church recover from men leaving and rejecting the Church?
- What can women do encourage men to step up and take responsibility for their households, family, and the Church?
- How has feminism destroyed the family, and hurt the state of the Church?
- How has the 2018 Scandal in the Catholic Church affected you?
- How can the leaders in the Church (Pope, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, Deacons) once again, gain the trust of the laity and society at large, as the moral compass for the world?
- Brad what gives you the courage to preach the truth during homilies?
- Explain what a deacon is in the Catholic Church and how it’s different from a protestant deacon.
- For husbands: What are the three most important things you do in your marriage to keep you out of divorce court?
- For single men: What are the top three things that a single man can do to find the women he’s meant to marry and build a family with?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Radical Successful Marriage Tips For Men Part 2!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
Yes, yes, that's it, create a successful marriage, to last for all ages!
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!