Finally! A Successful Marriage...
Interview With Deacon Brad Anderson
In this ninth episode? I interview Deacon Brad Anderson
- How has the protestant revolt affected your relationship with your wife and girlfriend?
- Warrior Stories: Interview with Deacon Brad Anderson - 44 years- How does he do it?
- How has the protestant revolt encouraged kids to rebel against authority?
- If you reject Gods authority, why should your wife and children respect your authority?
- How did the the protestant revolt help spawn the 2018 crisis in the Catholic Church?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Successful Marriage Episode!
- Original Archbishop Vigano' Testimony Document - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4786599-Testimony-by-Archbishop-Carlo-Maria-Vigan%C3%B2.html
- See part two of my interview with Deacon Brad Anderson here! (Successful Marriage: Part Two)
- Send questions and comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
- 20-Minute Marriage Makeover - Take the assessment at https://catholicalpha.com
- Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast Ep. 2 (How To Be A Man) - More on the deliberate infiltration by Communism and Radical
- What the Catholic Alph podcast is about and the benefits for you: Episode 1 - Marriage problems, girlfriend problems, intimacy problems? Start Here!
- Book - Three To Get Married - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Diary Of A Successful Marriage
Episode 9 - Show Notes
Hello and welcome to Catholic Alpha Radical! – Where my main mission is to keep you out of divorce court!
And where Marriage Unchained – The Art Of One Flesh; Divorce Combat coaching is the flavor of the day!
While helping men understand marriage and courting NOT DATING in the Catholic Faith!
Why? Because dating is for sex and courting is for marriage – THIS IS EPISODE 9 - BAM!
Successful Marriage Ep. 9 (Quote Of The Day)
There are two reasons for the primacy of sex over love in a decadent civilization.
One is the decline of reason.
As humans give up reason, they resort to their imaginations.
That is why motion pictures and picture magazines enjoy such popularity.
As thinking fades, unrestrained desires come to the fore.
Since physical and erotic desires are among the easiest to dwell upon…
because they require no effort and because they are powerfully aided by bodily passions, sex begins to be all-important.
It is by no historical accident that an age of anti-intellectualism and irrationalism…
such as our own, is also an age of carnal license.”
Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen ~ Three To Get Married
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day
The Cowardice Of Men – The Top 21 Reason Men Have Caused The 2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church – And Why We’re Not Going To Take It Anymore!
- Before I start – This will be a 21episode series (one per show)
- Also understand that the infiltration by the Catholic Church with homosexuality and radical feminism, plus the watering down of the faith and the stripping away of the Latin Mass was planned in order to, destroy the morality of those within the Church (priests and laity) and is not the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Why was this done?
- To destroy the American family, to destroy our morality, and to destroy our patriotism! In order that we become susceptible to Communism and its ideas!
- If you want more on this please refer back to episode #2.
- Many people want to bash or worst leave the Catholic faith because of the current scandal…That’s pure ignorance!
- That’s exactly what the Evil One wants them to do!
- Also we must understand that there are many Judases among us. Are you going to abandon Christ too?
- We must fight within the Church – This is how Christ demands it because this is the Church He created!
- You can’t change the Church outside the Church!
2018 Scandal In The Catholic Church...
The #9 Reason Men Are Responsible
So let’s get started with number 9 of the top 21 reasons that men are responsible for the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church.
But first let’s review the first 8…
#1 was Refusal to accept our roll as men.
#2 was Allowed the men in the Catholic Church (Popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, to water down (dilute the teachings of the Catholic Faith)
#3 was “They didn’t fight for Christ during Vatican II”
#4 an unwillingness to sacrifice for Christ
#5 they have nothing they are willing to die for.
#6 Have begun raising soft and selfish boys (aka – wusses)
#7 Don’t understand our mission and purpose as men – to protect-defend-and serve (God, marriage, wife, children, society at large)
#8 We didn’t crush feminism
Before each number I will read a quote directly from the document containing Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s testimonial.
So that you can understand the gravity of this situation and move to destroy and speak out against it in your environment (Church, marriage, family, work, and society at large.)
I’ll also place a link to the full document in the show notes.
Quote Archbishop Vigano – on the abuses of Cardinal McCarrick (see quote #9 in the document)
Comment on quote!
Realize, these top 21 reasons are in no certain order as they all feed upon one another.
So, what is the (#9) reason men have caused the 2018 scandal in the Catholic Church?
We didn’t crush Protestantism!
What will Christ say when he returns about the separation of his church?
Where is the betrayal priest now Luther, who decided to rebel against Christ’s Church (The Catholic Church?)
Heaven or Hell?
What will he say about the over 30,000 denominations of so-called Christians.
Are they really Christians? Do they follow the true religion of Christianity and how it was meant to be?
The men in the Catholic faith have a lot to answer for; don’t we?
The protestant revolt happened just over 500 years ago, and look what it has spawned?
A separation of church and state
A complete watering down of Christs Word in over 30,000 so-called Christian religions.
A complete rebellion against authority in the Church, in the family, and in society as a whole!
The institution of relativism in the Church, and in the colleges and universities.
The heresy of modernism, which has taken a strong hold after Vatican II
A failure of men to pass on the one true faith of Christ the Catholic Church to their children
A rebellion against the 4th commandment, honor thy mother and father.
Parents have no respect from children, and are looked upon as imbeciles. Especially fathers.
Oh, how far we’ve come!
No morality, and no one even realizes where true morality comes from anymore, therefore making up their own!
Which lead to, an abandoning of Chastity (sex outside of marriage) abortion, no fault divorce, contraception, same-sex marriage, and the almost total destruction of the family.
Everything that basically has to do with the natural order and how God set things up to make us happy.
Yes, the men in the Catholic Church have a lot to answer for.
The destruction of millions and millions of souls and families throughout time.
The ripples of evil and the consequences that have followed.
No wonder why we have the pope we have!
No wonder why we have the cardinals we have!
No wonder why we have the bishops we have!
No wonder why we have the priests we have!
No wonder why we have the deacons we have!
It’s been said, that God gives us the leaders we deserve.
And if that’s true, who do we ultimately blame for this Crisis?
I must again take us back to Genesis. Where God the Father, tasked Adam (our first father, with the task of protecting, defending and serving this land and everything in it!)
He gave him responsibility (which means every man from Adam forward, has this duty!)
Yes, the men in the Catholic Church have a lot to answer for!!!
What do you think?
Send your questions or comments to RadicalQuestions@CatholicAlpha.com
Interview With Deacon Brad Anderson
Warrior Stories - is our segment on Ordained men who are fighting the spiritual battle in the Catholic Church every day through sacrificing their lives, bodies, hearts, and souls, for our ultimate warrior Christ!
And today’s warrior is Deacon Brad Anderson of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis
He has created a beautiful, successful marriage of over 44 years with his beloved wife Kathy.
Current Assignment: St. Mary Parish in Greensburg
Vincent de Paul and Intercity Outreach and Advocacy for the ministry of charity
Previously served: Holy Angels Catholic Church in Indianapolis, Indiana
Ordained: June 23, 2012
Married to Kathy 06/08/74 Married 43yrs.
As a child I hated studying, funeral homes and hospitals. Jesus said tag you are a now a deacon. Love all three today.
Presenting to you my Warrior Story interview with Deacon Brad Anderson!
Successful Marriage: Unbreakable...
Interview With Deacon Brad Anderson (Part 1)
- So, tell me Deacon, how did you grow up with Christ, were you a cradle Catholic or are you a convert?
- Growing up, was God in your family?
- Tell me how you met your Beloved Kathy?
- How many children do you have?
- When did you really fall head over heels for Christ?
- When did you start to realize that you had to become the leader and spiritual guide of your family?
- What are some of the steps you took to accomplish this?
- Did Kathy resist? If so, did feminism have a role to play in it?
- If not, why do you think she didn’t resist, and allowed you to lead your family?
- When did you first consider becoming a Deacon in the Catholic faith, and why did you ultimately give yourself and family over to Christ and His Church?
- In your opinion, what is wrong with the state of masculinity, and why is it being attacked?
- In your opinion, how can the Church recover from men leaving and rejecting the Church?
- What can women do encourage men to step up and take responsibility for their households, family, and the Church?
- How has feminism destroyed the family, and hurt the state of the Church?
- How has the 2018 Scandal in the Catholic Church affected you?
- How can the leaders in the Church (Pope, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, Deacons) once again, gain the trust of the laity and society at large, as the moral compass for the world?
- Brad what gives you the courage to preach the truth during homilies?
- Explain what a deacon is in the Catholic Church and how it’s different from a protestant deacon.
- For husbands: What are the three most important things you do in your marriage to keep you out of divorce court?
- For single men: What are the top three things that a single man can do to find the women he’s meant to marry and build a family with?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Radical Successful Marriage Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
Yes, yes, that's it, create a successful marriage, to last for all ages!
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!