How I Saved My Christian Marriage!
And Became A World-Class Lover For My Beloved! (Part 2)
The Journey Of A Lifetime
Love to be real, it must cost—it must hurt—it must empty us of self."~ St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta~Catholic Nun
My Christian Marriage
Lessons: Come Slow; Hard; And With Plenty Of Pain
Crossroads: Test Of Character
If my memory is correct, the last few months of her pregnancy, I’m in basic training and technical school. My first chance, I asked for time off. I’m given permission, and I start home.
Looking Back, In My Opinion, I Failed The Test
Side Note: Analyze This
Back On Track
If We Love Them And Care For Them, We Must Judge Them, How Else Will They Know?
[pullquote]If We Love Them And Care For Them, We Must Judge Them, How Else Will They Know?[/pullquote]
A Brother Doing Wrong: Approach With Humility
As men, we are charged to protect, defend, and serve, this land The Father has entrusted to us.
Are we serving our brother if we fail to guide him?
Matthew, Chapter 18, Verse 15-17)
- If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone.
- If he listens to you, you have won over your brother.
- If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
- If he refuses to listen to them, tell the Church.
- If he refuses to listen even to the Church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or tax collector.
For This To Sink In: Rinse And Repeat
How Do You Fix The #1 Pain In Your Marriage?
More Importantly, How Do You Improve It Fast?
Take The Holy Lover Test Now!
There is no place for selfishness—and no place for fear! Do not be afraid, then, when love makes demands. Do not be afraid when love requires sacrifice"~St. Pope John Paul II
Man Up or Man Out!
Sometimes When You Are Dumb God Has Mercy
We’re Young, We’re Crazy: Chaos
Never Do This…
Dancing Around In The Dark
She Was Only 35
~Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, Life Is Worth Living
So Many Skeletons: Can We Recover?
A Toxic Past Breeds A Toxic Beginning
Divorced Parents On Both Sides
- So no close exemplary examples of how a Christian Marriage should be.
- No role models to help guide us.
Marrying To Soon After The Death Of My First Wife
The Challenge Of Unifying Two Familes
My wife living with her daughters father off and on for 10 years and how it ruined her psychologically
Premarital Sex (Part 1)
- Both of us having premarital sex over the years with each other and multiple partners, before our wedding.
- We were both ignorant to the fact, of how this creates false bonds.
- As well as, layers and layers of skeletons built up.
- Making it difficult for a long lasting marital bonding!
Premarital Sex (Part 2)
- Our marriage suffered (sexually, emotionally, and spiritually).
- Because premarital sex raises unseen defenses in a marriage.
- These defenses affect trust and vulnerability.
- Which in turn makes almost impossible to have a Holy, great, and remarkable Christian Marriage
- My Wife's Birth Control: pills, shots, diaphragms
- The first two explode her risk of cancer!
- These also kill the marital act! (again, trust and vulnerability)
- Which prevents the total gift of self to her Beloved!
Serious Money And Debt Problems
Understanding How To Parent Young Children After Losing Their Mother To Cancer.
- She is Catholic and I am a heathen.
- Christian Marriage's are hard enough when both are of the same faith.
- Different beliefs multiply problems very fast and with extreme intensity.
And Lastly, No God, No Christ, No Holy Spirit; Involved Anywhere In Our Family.
- Which means; no grace
- Wow! Were we in the dark or what?
Not To Mention, All The Other Crap We Don't Realize.
Our Odds Of Success?
There Isn't A Number For Odds That Low!
Doomed For Failure?
Not Going To Screw This Up! ( I hope)
I See The Wall: It’s Cluttered With Graffiti
Marriage Takes Three!
It takes three to make love, not two: you, your spouse, and God. Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another. Lovers who have nothing else to do but love each other soon find there is nothing else. Without a central loyalty life is unfinished.~ Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Like That First Hit!
Back On Track
Is God A Crutch?
What's Coming Next?
In Part Three Of How I Saved My Christian Marriage:
- Understand what The Father truly wishes for your Christian Marriage, as well as your marital intimacy.
- Benefit from my over five years of research: The truth about Christian Marriage and sex.
- Learn the true meaning of Christian Marriage, and The Father's reason for creating it.
- Learn why on each occasion we make love it's a joyous renewal of our marital vows.
- Learn why your Beloved wife may be bored with you and the marital embrace.
- Understand why your failing to give your Beloved multiple orgasms, can cause her to feel unloved, sexually unfulfilled and insecure in your Holy Union.
- Learn how you can create a Holy Marriage full of uninhibited grace.
- And Much More!