Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Clue #19: Has She Started Dressing Nicer Or More Provocatively?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:37 — 55.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Pay Attention: Has She Started Dressing More Sexy?
In this 57th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you! A Holy Lover is one, you becoming the man God created you to be. And two, you becoming the husband your wife needs.
A Holy Lover is one, you becoming the man God created you to be. And two, you becoming the husband your wife needs.
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 57th episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #19...
- Has she started dressing nice or more provocative for no apparent reason?
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- And is the chaos of divorce better than a husband bearing down and working to save his marriage?
- Caller #1 - My wife is having an affair with my best friend from high school!
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 57 - Show Notes
IS THE CHAOS OF DIVORCE BETTER?
- 1) Her leaving?
- 2) All the paperwork?
- 3) The time spent at the lawyers office?
- 4) The endless hours preparing for court?
- 5) The custody battle over the kids?
- 6) Only getting to see the kids once every other weekend?
- 7) All the wasted money and resources?
- 8) Losing the house?
- 9) Losing the property?
- 10) Losing the cars?
- 11) Her treating you like a complete stranger?
- 12) Having to get a part-time job to make ends meet?
- 13) Having to now go to separate Churches
- 14) Not being around your friends, because those are her friends too?
- 15) The kids growing up with split up parents?
- 16) Hoping the kids will be ok, knowing deep down they won't?
- 17) The kids as adults having no examples of a good marriage?
- 18) So, they quit too just as their parents did!
WOULDN'T IT BE SO MUCH BETTER TO COME HOME TO...
- peace, a happy and loving wife, who loves, respects, and is completely devoted to you?
- Just an all-around beautiful marriage and family?
- This is why you must listen to these clues even if you are already in marriage crisis!
In today’s episode, we cover clue #19…that your wife wants a divorce
We’ll go into this more after the break.
After the segment pose the question…
What do you think? Call (313) Radical to comment
Do you have a troubled wife?
Call (313) 723-4225 now! or call from your browser…
Inserting the URL…CallinStudio.com/RADICAL1
Remember get all of your marriage questions answered every…
Monday thru Friday 10am eastern
Encourage listeners to call…
Hey has your wife said she needs some space? Call me right now at (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225 I need to talk to you!
Hey, has your wife been having an affair? Call me right now at (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225 for answers on how to deal with this!
Hey has your wife asked you to move out? I need to speak to you right now…call (313) RADICAL that’s 313-423-4225
Before I tell you the #19 clue let’s review the previous 18…
- 1) Does she seem distant?
- 2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
- 3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
- 4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
- 5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
- 6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
- 7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
- 8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
- 9) Has the bickering increased?
- 10) Has the arguing increased?
- 11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
- 12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
- 13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
- 14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
- 15) You make love less than once per week
- 16) You make love less than once a month
- 17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
- 18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
So, what is clue #19 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – Does she dress nicer, or more provocative lately?
I know this one is kind of crazy…
because today most women dress kind of slutty and provocative all the time.
The tight close and the pushed up boobs and the tight hugging pants and dresses!
It drives us men crazy.
But I hear it all of the time.
We have to dress this way because this is all that the manufacturers are making.
My wife tells me that women don’t look good for their husbands or boyfriends…
but that they are in a competition with each other.
Wow! Man, I didn’t know it was that deep!
Look brother, here is the deal.
You know or should know your wife better than me.
If she all of a sudden starts getting her hair and nails done…
and those clothes are a little bit more sexy or revealing than usual.
And she is more perky and excited daily than she was before.
Your Catholic man radar ought to immediately search out and seek the reason why.
As I’ve said with this category of clues…
Alone (hair done, nails, losing weight, nicer clothes, smelling better) mean nothing.
But together or one or two of them should have your radar on red alert.
Then when the other clues I mention pop up you have already solved the other ones.
Again, marriage maintenance, marriage maintenance, marriage maintenance is how you as a husband stay out of divorce court!
You cannot and must not let 3,4,5,10, 20, 50 problems present themselves in your family and continue to bury them with the “I’ll take care of it later syndrome”
Plain and simple the way you stay out of divorce court is marriage maintenance.
The way you keep your wife and girlfriend happy, fulfilled, and satisfied is marriage maintenance!
You give first and be on top of your game now, and get served 10 times better in the future!
Meaning you never ever, ever, take your wife, marriage and God for granted.
In the Catholic Alpha Marriage program this is a Holy Lover Gift.
This is how important it is.
So, what is a Holy Lover?
A Holy Lover is you becoming the man God created you to be
And you becoming the husband your wife needs.
Again, you may be asking, why is he always on the wife’s side.
The answer is I’m not.
I am on the side of God and marriage.
I have come to realize that our wife and children are waiting around for us to get it together.
We are naturally held responsible in the eyes of God
Also, our wife is the heart and nurturer of our home and if she is unhappy, sick, depressed, or irritable…
This changes the entire complexity and feel of our home.
And lastly, once we as husbands lose our egos and pride and become servers of God our wife and children…
Neglecting our own needs, wants, and desires…
Our wives begin to want to look in the mirrors at themselves…
and wonder how can they now become worthy of us!
Gentlemen, your suffering, sacrifice, penance, and dying to your selfishness is the only way to greatness!
Need I say anymore?…BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.