Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Clue #25: Her Hugs & Kisses Seem Shorter With No Feelilng
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:10:48 — 56.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Why Her Hugs Seem Shorter With No Feeling
In this 63rd episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you! No one believes in divorce…Until they want one!
No one believes in divorce…Until they want one!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 63rd episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #25...
- Why your wife's hugs and kisses seem shorter and have no feeling
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- Marriage In The News: Hollywood Hookups, Shack Ups, and Screw Ups! We look at celebrity marriages from a Catholic point of view using Alice First's L'officiel article (Celebrity Cheating Scandals) Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Gardener, and Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish.
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 63- Show Notes
Marriage In The News: Hollywood Hookups, shack ups, and Screw ups!
This segment is my take on marriage in Hollywood from a Catholic point of view!
On Jan. 1, 1970, the first "no-fault" divorce law in the United States went into effect in California.
Within five years, the country's divorce rate nearly doubled…
skyrocketing from 650,000 divorces a year, to more than 1 million.
It's never fallen below that mark in the decades since.
Today we examine an article by Alice First of the website L’Officiel “Celebrity Cheating Scandals”
These couples just couldn’t get it right.
And the old saying is as goes Hollywood Marriages, so goes the countries marriage!
In these 11 celebrity marriage scandals I give you the Catholic take (Christ’s view) on them…
and maybe avoid these situations in our own marriages in the future!
We will do three a day until we are done.
So first up…
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo
Instagram model and influencer, Sumner Stroh, 23, shared a TikTok video claiming that she and Adam Levine had an affair while the musician was still married to Behati Prinsloo. With more than 16 million views, Stroh provides screenshots of exchanged Instagram messages to back her story in which the “Moves Like Jagger” singer asks if he could name his baby Sumner. Soon after Stroh’s video went viral, Levine shares an apology on Instagram, writing, “I used poor judgement in speaking with anyone other than my wife in ANY kind of flirtatious manner. I did not have an affair, nevertheless, I crossed the line during a regrettable period in my life. In certain instances it became inappropriate." However, two more women have come forward with alleged flirtations from the singer.
See this is how we are.
Just can’t keep our private parts in our pants.
First off the men in these scandals have the nerve!
I mean, man their wives are extremely attractive.
I mean if they were a regular guy with no fame and money…
No way would they pull or have the game to pull wives like they have.
This is the deal with men.
We are never satisfied, because we are broken and empty inside.
We are always trying to fill the hole in our gut that only God the infinite can fill.
We look at a woman instinctively like…
Well I’ve conquered her, next one up!
And we look at our marriages the same way when there is a problem.
It’s like hey I’ve solved that problem now on to the next problem…
of fixing my car, or firing an employee, or making sure the roof is repaired.
And in the meantime, women because they are bonded to us, keep putting up with it.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
While the world is wrapped up in Bennifer (the other one) right now, lest we forget that Ben Affleck was once, in a soap-operatic turn of events, caught cheating on Jennifer Garner, the mother of his children and wife of 10 years, with the nanny. The couple divorced in 2018.
We all say we love the kids right?
Suuuuuuure we do.
Just like divorce.
No one believes in divorce…
Until they want one.
This man had two unbelievably talented and attractive women,
And one of them is the mother of his children.
See many of us think that fame, stature and money are everything.
But look at these people.
They have it all…
but are completely miserable.
This is a man who is completely blind to his mission as a man.
I mean what more do you want?
You have all the money, a beautiful, intelligent, and talented wife.
And what do you do, screw it all up because of effeminacy.
Just think of all of the pain he has caused…
God, his kids, his wife, Jennifer Lopez, bringing her in on his soul killing acts.
Think about the temporal effects as well.
Of how his selfishness in sin has spread from person to person to person.
This is why God had to come down and die for the worlds sin.
Because temporally it became too much and infinite.
Which meant that only the infinite Himself could solve!
Come on Ben, get in the game brother!
Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish
Kevin Hart’s infidelity story is a little bit more complicated than being caught with the nanny or exposed on Instagram—he was actually being extorted. After denying any wrongdoing, he took to Instagram in 2017 to apologize to his wife Eniko Parrish and his kids. It was then later revealed that someone was in possession of a sexually-explicit video of Hart and was attempting to receive money from him. Hart and Parrish stayed together, and he spoke about it on a podcast in 2020.
See this man is clueless.
He messed up so bad, that he allowed someone to video him, then allowed himself to be blackmailed.
See how too much pleasure and sin make us stupid.
Also, If you have ever seen his wife Eniko…
She is very blessed with looks.
And Kevin with his 5 foot 2 butt has the nerve to mess around on her.
Again, if he was a regular guy at a regular job, I ask would he be able to get with her?
Hmmm, I’ll let you ponder that one on your own!
So, this brings me to today’s Save My Catholic Marriage Minute.
Which is appropriately called…
Clues my wife may want a divorce clue #25
We’ll go into this more after the break.
Before I tell you the #25 clue let’s review the previous 24…
1) Does she seem distant?
2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
9) Has the bickering increased?
10) Has the arguing increased?
11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
15) You make love less than once per week
16) You make love less than once a month
17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
19) Lately, does she dress nicer, or more provocative?
20) Are you beating her home, when before she was already home?
21) She blames you for everything wrong in your marriage!
22) You can’t seem to make her laugh anymore
23) Her phone is now hidden and locked
24) She no longer cares where you’ve been or keeps tabs on you
So, what is clue #25 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – Her hugs and kisses seem shorter with no feeling
I’m going to say this over and over and over again...
You must constantly and religiously prepare your wife for your love!
The marital embrace must not be animalistic…
It must be blissful.
And in order for that blissfulness to occur…
and the sex session last more than the two-minute brother…
Your wife must be prepared in advance with intimacy outside the bedroom.
If you don’t do this on a regular basis…
She will begin to withdraw from you…
And refrain from making love with you.
Because our Beloved is not a robot, and fork, knife, or spoon.
She is a human person with feelings, desires, passion, and fire.
But we as her beloved husband must bring it out in her.
If we fail to do this…
her desire to make love over time will reduce down to nothing.
Gentlemen, intimacy outside the bedroom is the key.
Plus, if you participate like I ask…
you will put lovemaking on her mind.
Look, women are multi-taskers…
and so if husbands don’t prepare her for the marital embrace…
Or more importantly, she has all of these things she has to do on her mind before…
and as you are making love…
She won’t be into it…
because all she can do is think about all the stuff she has to do.
Many men know this, but sometimes become lazy and forget.
And then get upset…
when she is not participating the way he wants her to during the marital embrace!
If your wife has started barely kissing you or hugging you…
and worse… not even excited about i…t
or about intimacy with you…
There is a problem!
And you must get to the bottom of this.
Kissing, hugging, holding hands, deep conversation, going for walks, laughing together (to name only a few) all make her feel close to you.
My brother, this is what you want.
Men, we all want to have a great time during lovemaking…
But many times, forget that our wife wants to have fun too!
And part of the fun for her is the chase.
Which are the intimate actions you take with her…
and for her outside the bedroom.
This excites her and she realizes that you have deep desire for you.
But you cannot and must not wait until the emotional connection is wanning or gone.
Then your intimacy outside the bedroom attempts will seem hollow and shallow.
Believe it or not I learned this from a priest…
He said, husbands should hug and kiss your wife for at least 20 seconds.
This gives her time to get into it and you as well.
Which allows her desire to rise to the top and place love on her mind.
I know, I know…many say… man, Jerry that is a lot of work.
And I say yes sir it is…
But I must ask you…
would you rather make love where she is really into it, and participating,
or no sex or bad sex where you have an inattentive, non-participant, that can’t wait until this nightmare, lovemaking session is over? …BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.