Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Clue #28: Her Parents Are More Important Than You!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:27:53 — 60.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Why Does She Place Her Parents Above You?
In this 66th episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you! People just can’t keep their nose out of other peoples homes, and marriages.
People just can’t keep their nose out of other peoples homes, and marriages.
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 66th episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #28...
- Why have your wife's parents become more important than you?...
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- Caller #1 - I show my wife I love her, but she is still not talking to me!
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 66- Show Notes
IS THE CHAOS OF DIVORCE BETTER?
1) Her leaving?
2) All the paperwork?
3) The time spent at the lawyers office?
4) The endless hours preparing for court?
5) The custody battle over the kids?
6) Only getting to see the kids once every other weekend?
7) All the wasted money and resources?
8) Losing the house?
9) Losing the property?
10) Losing the cars?
11) Her treating you like a complete stranger?
12) Having to get a part-time job to make ends meet?
13) Having to now go to separate Churches
14) Not being around your friends, because those are her friends too?
15) The kids growing up with split up parents?
16) Hoping the kids will be ok, knowing deep down they won't?
17) The kids as adults having no examples of a good marriage?
18) So, they quit too just as their parents did!
WOULDN'T IT BE SO MUCH BETTER TO COME HOME TO...
peace, a happy and loving wife, who loves, respects, and is completely devoted to you?
Just an all-around beautiful marriage and family?
This is why you must listen to these clues even if you are already in marriage crisis!
Clues my wife may want a divorce clue #28
We’ll go into this more after the break.
Before I tell you the #28 clue let’s review the previous 27…
1) Does she seem distant?
2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
9) Has the bickering increased?
10) Has the arguing increased?
11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
15) You make love less than once per week
16) You make love less than once a month
17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
19) Lately, does she dress nicer, or more provocative?
20) Are you beating her home, when before she was already home?
21) She blames you for everything wrong in your marriage!
22) You can’t seem to make her laugh anymore
23) Her phone is now hidden and locked
24) She no longer cares where you’ve been or keeps tabs on you
25) Her hugs and kisses seem shorter with no feeling
26) She is keeping secrets and being vague even when you ask her
27) She doesn’t care you spend too much time with friends
So, what is clue #28 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – She places her parents above you!
This goes directly against Sacred Scripture
In Ephesians 5 verses 21-33
Paul gives us direct guidance when it comes to parents and our marriage.
Which basically means anyone in our lives as well as our parents.
“For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”
See, this goes back to my true thoughts on what women think about divorce.
Not just women but men as well.
If you ask anyone before they are married…
or as soon as they are married…
about their belief in divorce.
Each and every one will say in choir…
No way do I believe in divorce.
Christ did not mean for anyone to be divorced.
But then, as soon as a wife is unhappy, and the emotional connection is gone…
To a tee…the narrative switches to…
Well, he hurt me, he doesn’t pay attention to me.
He is a drunk a drug addict.
Or whatever kind of rationalization they can come up with…
to exit stage left.
You see my take on the whole divorce thing is this.
No matter if a wife is an Orthodox Catholic, or Orthodox Christian…
No one believes in divorce…
Until they want one!
I get wives all of the time who abandon their responsibility as wives and mothers…
and go off for weeks, months, or even years to care for a parent, who is in another town or state.
This is especially popular in the older women’s population.
Say 40 – 70’s
They will just go off and leave their husband for months or at worse years to care for a parent.
And many times there is another sibling or aunt or uncle in the same town who can relieve some of the burden.
This makes me wonder what is really the motivation right?
Look, I am not saying don’t go and care for a sick parent.
What I am saying is…
we cannot do this at the sacrifice of our marriage.
Many times there are many other options to make sure a parent is taken care of in this situation.
It is sad to say…
But usually, this is the result of a very weak marriage.
When a wife goes off on trips with single or divorced women, or even married women…
Leaving her husband alone at home with the kids multiple times per year.
Another thing that is detrimental to a marriage is when parents butt in too much.
This happens with husbands and wives.
The husband can’t let his momma’s boy complex go.
And the wife still runs to her mother or father and spills everything that is wrong in the marriage…
But won’t do anything to try and really make it better.
The bottom line is…
There is nothing or no one more important than the marriage.
Even the parents or the children.
People make this vital mistake all of the time.
And when they find themselves in divorce court wonder what in the heck happened.
The opinion of parents is placed above God.
The opinion of parents is placed above the husband.
Just like the government today…
people just can’t keep their nose out of other peoples homes, and marriages.
Instead of telling a wife to go home and work on her marriage with their husband…
They will give her some dumb advice of…
Go on a trip with your girlfriends…
Which basically mean…
Go on a trip girl…
and be like Stella, and get your groove back with other new and exciting men!
Is this the advice from Hell or what?…BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.