Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
Clue #33: My Catholic Wife Doesn't Respect Me...What Should I Do?
Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce...
My Catholic Wife Does Not Respect Me!
In this 71st episode? The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute! The theme? Clues your wife wants to leave you!
- In this series "Clues My Wife Wants A Divorce!: Hell On Earth - The Behaviors Of A Troubled Wife!"
Do you know the clues your wife displays when she is considering leaving you and your marriage?
In this 71st episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss clue #33...
- Why doesn't my wife respect me anymore?...
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
- Caller #1 - I cheated on my wife and she will not let it go. What should I do?
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
The Save My Catholic Marriage Minute!
Episode 71- Show Notes
Before I tell you the #33 clue let’s review the previous 32…
1) Does she seem distant?
2) Is she spending more time with single friends?
3) Does she seem uninterested in the marital embrace?
4) Is she still as supportive as she used to be?
5) Is she still as loving as she used to be?
6) Does she go out to clubs and events without you?
7) Does she take longer to answer your texts or phone messages?
8) Has her conversation with you become very short and to the point?
9) Has the bickering increased?
10) Has the arguing increased?
11) Has she started putting the kids, above you?
12) Has she started putting her friends, siblings above you?
13) Have you going to mass and entering the spiritual battle daily
14) Does she seem unusually depressed or unhappy?
15) You make love less than once per week
16) You make love less than once a month
17) Has she lost weight for no apparent reason
18) Has she started getting her hair done more often for no apparent reason?
19) Lately, does she dress nicer, or more provocative?
20) Are you beating her home, when before she was already home?
21) She blames you for everything wrong in your marriage!
22) You can’t seem to make her laugh anymore
23) Her phone is now hidden and locked
24) She no longer cares where you’ve been or keeps tabs on you
25) Her hugs and kisses seem shorter with no feeling
26) She is keeping secrets and being vague even when you ask her
27) She doesn’t care you spend too much time with friends
28) She places her parents above you!
29) She no looks at you or makes loving eye contact
30) She increasingly needs more time alone
31) You can’t listen to her without interrupting
32) She seems indifferent to you, she is emotionally disconnected
So, what is clue #33 that your wife may want a divorce?
Drum roll please – You have lost respect: You no longer get the big piece of chicken!
Yes, the big piece of chicken.
This is Chis Rock’s metaphor for respect in the home for husbands and fathers.
Moreover an ever greater case for the big piece of chicken and respect is in Ephesians 5 versus 21-33 where St. Paul remarks that wives are to respect their husbands.
He doesn’t, Christ doesn’t, God doesn’t say one thing about love your husband.
But see many women today disregard this verse…
just as they disregard the submission of Christ and husband.
But then demand, everyone else including their children… respect them.
Really makes you wonder doesn’t it.
Again, ladies the only true proof of your love for Christ is your obedience to Christ and His Father!
Get it! Got It! Good!
You see gentlemen, when wives feel you care deeply for them and that she is the #1 top priority in your life…
You get as much love, respect, care, devotion, selflessness, intimacy, service and sacrifice from your wife that you can stand.
Because my man loves me more than anything else in this world.
This along with an emotional connection makes a wife thrive in her marriage and home life.
For this reason, we husbands must never, ever allow these two things (emotional closeness, and her feeling that you are completely devoted to her) to ever diminish!
The big piece of chicken at the dinner table is the ultimate act of respect for you as the leader, protector, defender, and server of your home.
Your wife holds you in high esteem above everyone (even the children).
Because my brother, you are extremely valuable.
Remember in the movie Jerry McGuire…
When Cuba Gooding Jr (an NFL wide receiver) got hurt in the game.
And everyone was worried and devasted that he may not get up.
And his brother tried to console the wife.
But she screamed at him to get away from her because he didn’t understand.
That their family did not work without her husband.
As his wife, she understood how valuable his love, respect, honor, care, and service was to their marriage and family.
Gentlemen again, if your wife is not your number one fan…
You have a serious problem.
If your wife is not shouting from the mountain top how great of a husband, father, lover, provider, protector, defender, and server you are.
Then you have a problem.
This my friend is an awesome gift.
Sure, you might think this is overkill.
But I beg to differ, it is not.
You may say, aww Jerry that is unrealistic.
I must say you are wrong.
You may say, Jerry no wife can, or does have that kind of passion for her husband.
And I say, a husband only says that when he doesn’t have it.
Look, if a wife is not leading their children, friends, family, church members, to her husband…
then again, that husband has a problem.
And he is seen as a take it or leave it kind of guy.
A man that no different than any other man out in society.
If this is the case for a husband, this means, that he is not leading his family to God.
Which means his marriage and family, do not have the grace for greatness.
So again, I must ask…
Are you valuable to your Beloved.
Are you valuable to your children?
Are you valuable to God…in that…your family and environment are influenced by you…for Him?
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.