Click The Play Button To Watch The Video Or Click The Player To Listen To The Audio Podcast...
Listen To The First Four Shows?
The Real Reason Catholic Husbands Cheat
How To Love The One You're With And Be Happy With It!
What's The Real Reason Catholic Husbands Cheat?
Learn How To Love The One You're With
In this 72nd episode? Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant: What's the real reason Catholic husbands cheat?
- In this 72nd episode of the Catholic Alpha Radical LIVE Show we discuss...
- The real reasons Catholic husbands cheat and how to love the one you're with and be happy with it!
- Plus, your LIVE calls to answer your Catholic marriage problem questions.
Can you afford to miss this?
Get your Radical Relationship Advice Today...
Has She Asked For A Divorce?...Left The Home?
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Has Your Marriage Lost The Fire, The Passion, The Devotion?
Lost Her Respect? Can't Seem To Make Her Happy Anymore?
- Secret #1: Chaos in your marriage and home?
- Secret #2: Could a lack of Authentic Masculinity be the culprit?
- Secret #3: Is your intimacy average or non-existent?
Just How Serious Are You?...Your Next Step Starts Here..."Has she asked for a divorce, left the home, Are you separated; divorced? If So, TAKE ACTION NOW to fix this..."
Catholic Alpha's Radical Rant Of The Day...
Episode 72- Show Notes
Why are you unhappy?
Why are you frequently depressed?
Why can you never seem to feel completely fulfilled; or satisfied?
Why is there never complete peace?
Why do always seem to be pulled somewhere?
Why do we do stupid stuff then look back days, months, or years from now and ask…why in the heck did I do that?
Why do I feel inadequate or incomplete as a man?
Because deep inside your life has no purpose, no reason for being, no mission!!!
We’ll go into this more after the break.
What are you willing to die for?
As a man, you will never be happy, fulfilled, satisfied, or complete until you are willing to give your life for something greater than yourself!
This is a proven fact!
Your Mission As A Man As Given To Adam
In the Garden Of Eden, Adam was given responsibility
He was tasked with naming the animals etc.
Your wife has faults, you have faults, but you are held responsible for everything.
The marriage, the money, the house, the kids etc.
Your wife’s job is to help you do your job as your guide, helpmate, and battle partner against the demonic.
Your job is expansive because your wife has more responsibility for dealing with the children (raising, educating, nurturing etc.)
Mission One: To Protect
Your first mission is to protect your wife from you.
The next part of protection is to protect your family from outside physical threats
Mission Two: To Defend
Part two of your mission is to defend against the Fallen Angels, the demonic, Satan.
Men must understand that by our refusal to build a strong relationship with God, we fail to defend our family properly and allow the doorways to the demonic to open in our homes and marriage.
Satan and his evil minions have walked right past you upstairs to your wife and children.
You must understand it’s easier to keep them out then to get them out once they are in.
Mission Three: To Serve
You are the leader. You are given special powers by God to lead, protect and defend your home.
If you don’t defend it no one else will.
Leadership means to serve.
You must serve God, your wife and marriage, and your children before you even think of your wants desires and needs.
If you fail in serving these three entities first your home will suffer.
Once your wife sees that you have changed in this way, she will begin to allow you to lead your family (this is critical for you to understand)!
Her and your children will see that you are not making decisions for yourself, but for the benefit of them!
Again, what are you willing to die for?
As a man how do you give your life away for something greater than yourself?
Your wife are you willing to die for her.
To give your time daily in suffering and sacrifice in daily prayer?
Finally Christian Soldier…
Will you embrace the mission…Our Lord has placed before you?
Will you dawn your armor, lift your shield, and sheath your sword in battle against the Evil One?
Or will deny God, your Beloved, and your children and remain as you are?…BAM!
As we always do, we end with a quote from Pope Benedict XVI
Quote “Society offers you comfort…
But you weren’t made for comfort…
You were made for greatness!
So go forth Christian Soldier…
The Spiritual fight is upon you…
Fast-Pray-And Prepare For Battle!
Catholic Marriage Crisis Tips For Men!
More About Catholic Alpha Radical!
The Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Catholic Alpha Radical, is about solving Catholic marriage trouble, and relationship issues on a raw level. Which is what we really and truly need today.
I'll give you at least three of the top reasons...
- Prayer Warfare - physical protection of your wife and family is important, but what about when you aren't around. Who protects them at school, at work? For this reason spiritual protection by you is extremely vital. And you can't protect them from the Evil One without prayer and sacrifice. Understand this is a battle. And you must get in it!
- The Art Of Manliness - You can't have the fortitude, perseverance, and patience, you need to survive without understanding your mission and purpose as a man...NUFF SAID!
- Making Love Mastery - Understanding intimacy and the marital embrace through the eyes of God and your wife, this is powerful. And will change the closeness between you and your wife forever. Creating a marriage filled with devotion, loyalty, and passionate love!
Catholic Alpha Radical Podcast
Get Hooked! Listen To Our First 4 Radical Episodes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.